Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hippie is just an Agnostic if I'm not mistaken.
I know that's what I am. I believe ppl have the right to believe in anything they choose as long as they aren't fking giving me shit about mine.
I personally am glad some ppl believe in a God. I can't imagine what assholes they would be if they didn't.😁

7D835D7B-36BB-4FE1-97A8-9E74562680D8.jpeg

Me too. Ok I didn’t mean to step on any toes for sure. I just appreciate the thoughts
You know we don't have toes Subbie.😂😂😂
I was just defining the two. Really doesn't matter. They run the same direction.
I'm not sure what Hippie is except a toothbrush stealer.😁

agnostic vs. atheist

An atheist doesn’t believe in the existence of a god or divine being. The word atheist originates with the Greek atheos, which is built from the roots a- (“without”) and theos (“a god”). Atheism is the doctrine or belief that there is no god.
In contrast, the word agnostic refers to a person who neither believes nor disbelieves in a god or religious doctrine. Agnostics assert that it’s impossible to know how the universe was created and whether or not divine beings exist.
The word agnostic was coined by biologist T.H. Huxley and comes from the Greek ágnōstos, which means “unknown or unknowable.” The doctrine is known as agnosticism.
Both atheist and agnostic can also be used as adjectives. The adjective atheistic is also used. And the word agnostic can also be used in a more general way outside the context of religion to describe stances that do not adhere to either side of an opinion, argument, etc.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back