Is this nutrient burning ? if so please help. Pictures included.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir Puffs Alot

Reaction score
Hi guys I have a question for you. I have these plants that are now 15 days old , the small lobe like leafs on the bottom started turning yellow about 4 days ago I only use fish and seaweed fertilizer that’s 2-3-1 but I did plant them in a mysterious flower potting soil that I don’t remember the brand. Is this due to nut burning and should I flush the plant out? and if so , how do I go about doing it. Or is it that my plants don’t get enough zinc?

Also now that I look back at the photos I take of each plant everyday at 5:00 I notice that there is a introduction of yellowness forming in the main vein areas :p

Thanks guys .

bingo1.JPG

bingo2.JPG

pic1: looks very well GREN MOJO for ur baby.
pic 2: Well those will fall off soon.

Don't worry.

well your plant looks fine except for it is streching move light closer, that lite green to yellow you see on the new leaves is normal healthy growth...

Yep, they look good to me too. The lower lobed-looking leaves are the cotyledon, and it's normal it them to die. You're fine, keep it up.

looks healthy besides the stretching,move light closer :)
if flourescent or similar put 1 inch away from the top :)

Latest posts

Back