Introduction ;-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walt Berger

Reaction score
Howdy there folks. Thought id introduce myself. ;-) I posted a thread about Cloning issues. WHich thanks to some of you guys and gals, i got under control. But i also posted some pics and a video of some of my outdoors. Ill post some updated pics of the clones indoors i have later today ;-)

-Scooby

Welcome Walt Great site Great people
Well most of us are LOL...................
Avatar forum picture if you want to use it
I made it for you
1725966952050.png

I posted this video in another thread, but i thought id post it here. Heres 4 of my plants in one garden. They were all started at the same time. I started them indoors and brought them out in late May. Been feeding all 4 the same exact doses of food. Not sure why 2 are SO much farther along. The ones with less bud are about 2 weeks behind the other 2. They bigger ones looked just like them a few weeks back. I dont mind, its easier to harvest a few plants at a time, than cut em all at once and be busy as hell trimming and drying etc.

Even though the seeds came from the same batch, they can always be different
Could be the mom, dad, offspring of the two, etc.
Remember the Guy who did all the experiments with Beans in school?

^ Yeah these seeds i used were from an indoor batch that had a few lower branches make pollen sacks and spread seeds on some of the lower branches buds. Only time i had this happen. So i crossed a type of Northern Light and NY Diesel. I call it Jibba Jabba #1. Ive only had this happen one time (with pollen sacks growing on lower branches). I usually cut the lower branches but that particular batch i got lazy. I was lucky that the seeds didnt show up everywhere (Phew). But i ended up with about 60 good seeds. So thats what these 4 are.

99% of the time ive grown from seed, this year i am trying clones (in my tent) and so far, so good. Theres 2 Chocoberry plants and 2 Crunchberry plants. Im using a Vivosun tent with their big light. I can comfortably grow 4 big plants in the tent. I got the tent a few years back and this has for me worked out amazingly. No more heat build up from Sodium bulbs and all that other jazz. I was NOT sold on LED until a few years ago. If you get the right LED light, you can DEF get some great results ;-)

yrs ago when LEDS were just getting started I built a few lights
After that and prices came way down I am hooked on them.
Sounds like you have a decent setup, Personal use 4 plants can yield you enough for a yr,
As long as you are not aa human chimney like some here...... LOL

I posted this video in another thread, but i thought id post it here. Heres 4 of my plants in one garden. They were all started at the same time. I started them indoors and brought them out in late May. Been feeding all 4 the same exact doses of food. Not sure why 2 are SO much farther along. The ones with less bud are about 2 weeks behind the other 2. They bigger ones looked just like them a few weeks back. I dont mind, its easier to harvest a few plants at a time, than cut em all at once and be busy as hell trimming and drying etc.
It happens. I have pineapple skunk and a Chocolate haze X Lemon Cherry Gelato that are about 2 weeks apart. I have done everything exactly the same. Feeding schedule, and other maintenance all the same. One of each are weeks ahead. It just happens.

^ HAHA! I love the Scooby pics yall are posting ! :) Im saving them all, that way i can change my profile pic every now and again. ;-)

Yeah my indoor setup, i easily got enough to last me over a year in one batch. I do 3 batches a year. So i end up just giving a lot of it away. I still have some in jars from a few years ago, still nice smoke. As long as ya store it well, it lasts me a LONG time. But its nice in one batch to be set for the year. What ive been doing recently is making butter and oil. I got the MAgicbutter machine awhile back. So anything i dont give away, i decarb and make butter or oil with ;-)

^ HAHA! I love the Scooby pics yall are posting ! :) Im saving them all, that way i can change my profile pic every now and again. ;-)

Yeah my indoor setup, i easily got enough to last me over a year in one batch. I do 3 batches a year. So i end up just giving a lot of it away. I still have some in jars from a few years ago, still nice smoke. As long as ya store it well, it lasts me a LONG time. But its nice in one batch to be set for the year. What ive been doing recently is making butter and oil. I got the MAgicbutter machine awhile back. So anything i dont give away, i decarb and make butter or oil with ;-
Same. I do 3 runs a year as well 2 photos and one autos. I also make salve. It is magic on pain inflammation and lots of skin related issues. There is a thread and it even has 2 different recipes. One I perfected and the other Is made with shea butter. I donate to a few vets that have PTSD and several family members.

^ Can you post a link with more info on this ? Ive never heard of "salve". Id be interested in trying to do this. Any info would be very kind of you to post ;-) Thanks for the heads up.

I broke my shoulder about 4 years ago and had screws put in etc with surgery. Well i had a seizure and fell on the SAME shoulder again and now its REALLY messed up. Going to require 3 surgeries. So anything that can help with pain or inflammation would be the bees knees. Right now im on hold about having the surgery.

Howdy there folks. Thought id introduce myself. ;-) I posted a thread about Cloning issues. WHich thanks to some of you guys and gals, i got under control. But i also posted some pics and a video of some of my outdoors. Ill post some updated pics of the clones indoors i have later today ;-)

-Scooby
@Walt Berger welcome. Look forward to looking at those pics and video. Gives me hope I too can make it to the finish line.

Latest posts

Back