Im back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hippie was hoping he would chill out when he came back and get to know the members before he started asking for beans again or talking shit.
I'll let Hippie deal with it.
Very disappointing.😡

Flower was going to help him out the last time before he started talking shit. I'm guessing he doesn't read his own thread.
One more stupid post William and it's hammer time.
Might want to chill the fk out and start all over,,,,,,, or go away on your own.

Seems fitting.
36869525_0.jpg

The ball is in his court. He can chill and become a part of the community, or he can make a bad decision and get the hammer. Members here are very forgiving.
I hope he chooses door number one.

The ball is in his court. He can chill and become a part of the community, or he can make a bad decision and get the hammer. Members here are very forgiving.
I hope he chooses door number one.
Right. Never good to come in as a new member asking everyone for seeds.
That stuff never flies on any of these forums.

If you're a member that shares stuff and contributes to the forum or the people of the forum, the people are way more willing to help ya.
Trust me, I know this first hand, I had nothing a few years ago after I got wiped clean (long story)
But so many people from the forums reached out and helped me get back to growing.
The canna community is super super friendly and helpful, you just can't come in demanding things. That doesn't sit well with anyone

Hey if yoir fonna ban me then ban me ***** I don't give a duck I dont want to know where your little sister sleeps to find a marijuana seed so you wanna be friends cool I like friends but I'm still on the same mission of find a marijuana seed not throat babies so bang your little imaginary hammer or whatever it is you got over there I don't care . Seed sees looking for a seed.

Hey if yoir fonna ban me then ban me ***** I don't give a duck I dont want to know where your little sister sleeps to find a marijuana seed so you wanna be friends cool I like friends but I'm still on the same mission of find a marijuana seed not throat babies so bang your little imaginary hammer or whatever it is you got over there I don't care . Seed sees looking for a seed.
Your wish is my command asshat.
Go back down in your mom's basement and troll a different forum.
Maybe go back to school and learn some writing skills. Your grammar sucks.
Later dumbass.🔨🔨🔨

Latest posts

Back