I want a camera.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longtimegrower

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Guys I wasn't sure where to post this. I'd like to get a decent camera. One to take bud pictures and animal pictures. And something that gets a lot of light so I can film the night shy. I watch a YouTuber named mountain beast mysteries. He was just messing around on the balcony and recorded some crazy footage of flying objects. Some look like high flying birds but they would zip off at the speed of sound. Just some hard to explain away footage. It's under the beings from beyond on his YouTube channel if you want to see it.
Anyway I've been wanting a camera for a few years but I'm not sure what to buy. I know nothing about lenses or cameras. Do I just need a. Good apple phone or a nicon or something similar. I welcome any suggestion. Ice always been fascinated by the night sky.

Most phone with good cameras can take great pictures.
I posted in the photo section asking about camera selections and my post was closed and is saying I should look into being a paid member. Mp looks like there are very few grow post anymore have people stopped posting grows or stopped growing or am I not seeing most of mp because it's in the paid section. I'm a paid member of a few YouTube channels. I don't know anything about mps paid membership. Now I'm curious and have a few questions. I don't mind chipping in but I'm just curious about the whole thing.

Huh? Where? What paid section? MP has never had a paid membership section. I've been here over 15yrs.
I don't see any of your threads closed.
This thread is in the photography section and is not closed.
😳
Please point me to what your talking about.

And there are several members here showing their grows.

Last edited:
Huh? Where? What paid section?
I don't see any of your threads closed.
😳
Please point me to that thread.

And there are several members here showing their grows.
Now I'm wondering the same thing. I can't even find what I just saw. I think there is an old post about supporting mp that was closed and I must have clicked it. This is my camera question and I got confused sorry. My bad

Now I'm wondering the same thing. I can't even find what I just saw. I think there is an old post about supporting mp that was closed and I must have clicked it. This is my camera question and I got confused sorry. My bad
Yea I just turned 60 alot of the old growers are to old or have passed on just as we will. Sorry. Sometimes I have problems with online stuff and I get confused. I was thinking what was wrong with asking a camera question. All is good.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back