How often do you change your bong water?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warfish

Random title
Reaction score
Just curious as to how often everyone out there changes out there bong water.:bong:

I change mine once or twice per day. Basically each time I get ice for the bong, which is every evening and some afternoons, I change out the water and rinse her out.

not nearly enough. Once every 3-4 dayz, but a week isn't unheard of. Whoops.

once a day if for no other reason then to keep my glass clean, they are such a pain to clean.

Cleaning tubes is easy if you are willing to do one of two things....
I clean my tube ever other day as it has trees for percolation. I forgot to clean it once and it only took an hour... Use rock salt to "break up" anything thats hanging onto the sides. 99% ISO, shake for 10 to 20 minutes, rinse and youre done.
Lazy way is to leave the iso soaking over nite and rinse the next day...Havent found one yet i couldnt clean ~" Peace

before every use for me. old bong water takes awy the filtering aspect and adds a tar taste to it. IMO

I clean my bong every time I use it, it gets a quick clean with 99% iso and salt, keep her looking brand new..

Old bong water hits make me throw up in my mouth.. clean water every time.

I usualy change mine 2 -3 times a day, depends on ussage.

Gots to clean that bong EVERY day and store DRY.

Peace,

7greeneyes :)

umbra said:
you mean you're suppose to change the water, ok maybe 2 a year

believe it or not some of my stoner friends yrs ago use to coffee filter their bong water, dry it then smoke it. ooohhh my gahh! :eek:

always fresh water before I use a bong...otherwise I gag at the taste even with kind bud. sometimes I chew gum while bonging to avoid that after taste.

course then I am paranoid about inhaling my gum :eek: :p :D

one of the worst tastes ever was having bong water go into my mouth cause some a-hole over filled it...:cool:

Has, had my bong 4 months and haven't changed it yet. I jus fill it up when it gets too low

Latest posts

Back