Hello from the Bayou

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never heard of it, but I don't get out much. :)
Good morning Hippie420, Yes it was something I read about recently of automating the release of nutrient to the root system. And I was just wondering if this was feasible for a small grow room. But, if anyone has any suggestion I'll be please to hear them. Thanks

Hey guys I have ? Has anybody ever use or familiar with an Automated Dosing System. Also, is that feasible ?
Good morning, so your new to growing. This is a good place to learn. I'd suggest you find a grower who grows the way you want to and just copy his or hers method.
Many new growers can't see that trainwreck coming but we usually can. Lots of folks willing to help here. Enjoy the ride.
This dosing system. This is something to avoid. Learn the basics first. Ya got plenty of time to get fancy..lol.

Good morning, so your new to growing. This is a good place to learn. I'd suggest you find a grower who grows the way you want to and just copy his or hers method.
Many new growers can't see that trainwreck coming but we usually can. Lots of folks willing to help here. Enjoy the ride.
This dosing system. This is something to avoid. Learn the basics first. Ya got plenty of time to get fancy..lol.
Good morning greenmonster440, this is the kind feed back I'm looking for. Like I said I am new to the game of indoor growing and having you guys to steer a newbie like me in the right direction is a plus. This why I feel like I'm amongst friends. Thanks for the advice Bro.

Good morning greenmonster440, this is the kind feed back I'm looking for. Like I said I am new to the game of indoor growing and having you guys to steer a newbie like me in the right direction is a plus. This why I feel like I'm amongst friends. Thanks for the advice Bro.
I want to apologize for the misprint that's GREENMOBSTER440

Latest posts

Back