Hello friends!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J-ROCK2009

Reaction score
Hello everyone, great to see a lot of you out there who share my passion of our favorite plant. I've been reading and researching MJ for the past 10 years or so. I finally got the opportunity to grow for the first time and WOW what a great expirience. I was fortunate to get ahold of some God Bud beans from BCBD back when they actually cared about their customers :hitchair: . Anyways, I grew only one single plant, indoors inside of a homebox XS unit (These are tremendous to use indoors by the way if you have limited space as I did.) I used a T5 flourecent fixture that had 8 3' long bulbs and actually put out quite a bit of light and virtually no heat whatsoever. The research I had done paid off pretty well and I had no diseases nor pests during the whole cycle so I was thankful for that, ended up with about 2 oz from it. If anyone has not grown GB I highly recommend it, very very easy to maintain. I only wish I had cured it a little longer. Smoked through most of it in about a week LOL :hubba:

Now I'm greening my thumb up and planning an organic grow for my next project. I have been looking around for the right mixture. I plan to use either ocean forest or happy frog from FF and canna bio-flores during flowering as well as guano tea for the flavor. I didnt have any guano for the first grow so I'm really looking forward to that. Anyways just wanted to say hey to everyone. Keep up the great work!!

well welcome to the forum, since no one else has said anything.

im currently on my first grow. haha ill smoke mine up about that quick too. haha.

there a lot of smart people on here so in your future grows if anything at all goes wrong post pics and stuff and they will tell you what you need to do.

people probably overlook that part of the forum, i just joined last month.

later

Welcome to MP. The best weed in the world is the weed you grow yourself.

Good luck
MCM

Welcome to MP !!! :welcome:

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place

:bong: :bong:Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!:bong: :bong:

Gb

:ciao: an :welcome: come get :bong2: an come :watchplant: with us!!!!
stop by my grow log, the link in my sig

Latest posts

Back