first grow advice needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahaa

yeah i've been lifting a dry pot of soil all day to get a feel for the weight so i know not to let them dry out too much. i'll have muscles soon :)

i may even invest in a dripper system yet

after all they are still just plants right

This is either going to be a train-wreck or a site to behold....either way it's gonna be a lot of fun...I am sure everyone wants to see a Grow Journal...this is going to be a must see....

Can I Use This As My Grow Journal Or Do I Need To Start Another Thread ?

is it ok to be a tad bit cocky and say i'll bring this train home to the station in one very stinky piece?

scream said:
Can I Use This As My Grow Journal Or Do I Need To Start Another Thread , Sorry I've Got Some Bud Stuck In My Caps Key

You shld start a thread in the Grow Journal area...I am sure everyone in this thread will come over to your GJ...

i dunno how the hell you're gona justify that crazy bill if you have it figured it will be an amazing grow :D bring us thepics already

scream said:
Can I Use This As My Grow Journal Or Do I Need To Start Another Thread ?

is it ok to be a tad bit cocky and say i'll bring this train home to the station in one very stinky piece?

yep just as hamster said... start a journal for us to follow along in.

As for being a tad cocky I don't think any of us mind, but will you be willing to eat crow if things go south. ;)

Yes, definitely start a grow journal! I'll be pulling up a chair, too....

Do work. Straight big. I likey. Hands full is an understatement. I just finished alot, I have no idea how many hours. Yours is absolute dedication, GL. I will be watching.

scream said:
i personally think i'll manage fine and maybe even shock a few of you.

i hope so anyway

I hope so to!
Looking forward to the pics and GJ.
IF you do need any help though - there are genuine and generous people here who really do want you to succeed. I applaud your confidence.

Latest posts

Back