Dr Chronic and Barneys 99% Female Seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffca

Reaction score
In drchronic.com it lists a whole bunch of seed banks, i have heard good things about drchronic.com but are all these seed banks trustworthy, like re they all guarenteed by drchronic himself?

and one of the seedbanks is "Barneys 99% Female", how can they say 99% female when they sell seeds, is there a way to sell seeds that are 99% chance going to be female?

Well they are feminized seeds but you ofcourse still run the risk of them turing HERM on you. Not sure about other seed banks but dR.Chronic was who I used and everything went smooth. Good Luck

jeffca said:
In drchronic.com it lists a whole bunch of seed banks, i have heard good things about drchronic.com but are all these seed banks trustworthy, like re they all guarenteed by drchronic himself?

and one of the seedbanks is "Barneys 99% Female", how can they say 99% female when they sell seeds, is there a way to sell seeds that are 99% chance going to be female?

If done properly this can be achieved. However some fly by night seed banks don't. They basically go through 1000's of females and stress them to the point they hermi on you. The ones that do not hermie would be considered true females and are optimal for breeding purposes. They chemically induced hermaphrodites on these plants using a special chemical. The female will then only produce female pollen. This increases the rate of female to male ratios to 99%. But as I stated you need to do your homework when buying feminized seeds. It can be worth it or it can be a complete waste. I strongly suggest you do your homework and actually email the bank on their feminizing process, after you have done the appropriate research before hand.

Latest posts

Back