conversion bulb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never heard of a MH to HPS conversion bulbs... maybe hps mh compatible lamps which can change from hps mh or mh hps

Mh conversion are sadly weaker in lumens compared to an hps bulb. So I used the hortilux all the way through, 30 percent more of the blue spectrum of MH's

Hey B did you try HTG man i think i had seen some there. I knwo after this grow im going to ahve to replace my bulbs and they have the 2 MH converts for HPS systems for i think it was 30 ea. and the full HPS for like 35 ea. What kind of ballast is it going in that will be the determining factor

Dubbaman said:
Hey B did you try HTG man i think i had seen some there. I knwo after this grow im going to ahve to replace my bulbs and they have the 2 MH converts for HPS systems for i think it was 30 ea. and the full HPS for like 35 ea. What kind of ballast is it going in that will be the determining factor
Just a little 400.I got a big grow this time.I need the extra light.9 out of 10 beans are female.Keep it GREEN:D

berserker said:
Just a little 400.I got a big grow this time.I need the extra light.9 out of 10 beans are female.Keep it GREEN:D

Wow man congrats on the M/F ratios thats impressive :yay: I know for a fact that HTG has the 400W bulbs man heres a link to them and their bulb choices.

Dubbaman said:
Wow man congrats on the M/F ratios thats impressive :yay: I know for a fact that HTG has the 400W bulbs man heres a link to them and their bulb choices.
Thanks Dubb.I looked on there couldnt find them,went back off your link.Guess what,there they are.So,I just ordered one.Keep it GREEN:D

berserker said:
Thanks Dubb.I looked on there couldnt find them,went back off your link.Guess what,there they are.So,I just ordered one.Keep it GREEN:D

Cool man glad to help out, you know. Their site map is a little off man its almost like they seperated the combos (light,bulb,&ballast) their bulb, selection, and their ballast section.

I wouldnt get a conversion bulb it doesnt look like it lives up to its name HPS and MH to different things if anything its a HPS with a higher blue spectrum just my opinion... Oh ya and i did a little research it is a jip no such thing as a HPS/MH bulb it can be a MH conversion bulb that can be used in a HPS system

Latest posts

Back