Bugs are two old harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on what kind of bugs I guess. Too late to do anything radical chemical wise. You don't want to be smoking any kind of bug poisons. Hydrogen peroxide mixed with water comes to mind. It might kill the bugs, and the peroxide will lose it's second oxygen atom in a day or two and turn into plain old water. I wouldn't leave them wet for long due to causing bud rot/plant mold.

I've never ran into the problem, but I'm sure the others will pipe in with some saft remedies. Good luck!

Wash your weed . It will get some of them off. Jan washes her weed with no problems.
Other wise it's just a little snap crackle and pop. Guarantee you have smoked bugs if you have been smoking along time😁

Any pics? We like to see what the bugs may be,
The worms can be picked off, and will drop off the buds as they hang to dry.
Worms are a good source of protein also

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB
The eggs are on the underside of the leaves remove the leaves. I do wash my weed you can check any of my threads. It goes into details. There are several methods done use h2O2 and dome use baking soda and lemon juice. I use the latter as most if my weed has lemon note anyway.

That's a heads up for next year's crop. I'd consider some chemical warfare. Almost a must for outdoors.

Latest posts

Back