Biobizz nutrients

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey rascal,
I’m currently using bio and not had any problems with them. I also usually use bio soil. This grow I’m using miracle grow as I was gifted 2 50L bags. I don’t have much experience growing, I’m just starting my journey, so someone else might chime in.

Welcome rascal, I've not seen you before.

I'd do some heavy searching on what medium goes best with that nutrient. If I used it I'd probably go with a blank slate peat like promix HP. I use the stuff right out of the bag. I don't add perilite. Combines well with jacks nutrients for me but many others use other blends successfully as well.

I hope ya share your grow with us. Good luck.

Welcome rascal, I've not seen you before.

I'd do some heavy searching on what medium goes best with that nutrient. If I used it I'd probably go with a blank slate peat like promix HP. I use the stuff right out of the bag. I don't add perilite. Combines well with jacks nutrients for me but many others use other blends successfully as well.

I hope ya share your grow with us. Good luck.
Hi no Ive not done a grow for a good while now.
Im in the UK so can't get Promix HP or Jacks nutes , I don't add perlite to soil either .
Thanks for replying

Last edited:
Hey rascal,
I’m currently using bio and not had any problems with them. I also usually use bio soil. This grow I’m using miracle grow as I was gifted 2 50L bags. I don’t have much experience growing, I’m just starting my journey, so someone else might chime in.
I would be careful with Miracle grow as its strong soil , and the Biobizz Allmix is to strong also , I mix it with Bio light mix which seems to do well

I would be careful with Miracle grow as its strong soil , and the Biobizz Allmix is to strong also , I mix it with Bio light mix which seems to do well
Yes MG and all mix are full off foods, I do half all mix on bottom and light mix on top for my autos. Full all mix for my photo girls as they’re able to withstand the stronger soils than autos. This is my first time using MG as I was gifted 100L, seems to be working really well my girls are loving it. The only grouch I had was the bugs that came with it. I also add extra perlite to all my soils. Pic from Saturday healthy plants with MG and added perlite.

Attachments

• IMG_4319.jpeg
    IMG_4319.jpeg
    3.1 MB
Yes MG and all mix are full off foods, I do half all mix on bottom and light mix on top for my autos. Full all mix for my photo girls as they’re able to withstand the stronger soils than autos. This is my first time using MG as I was gifted 100L, seems to be working really well my girls are loving it. The only grouch I had was the bugs that came with it. I also add extra perlite to all my soils. Pic from Saturday healthy plants with MG and added perlite.
Looking good & healthy mate 👍🏻

Latest posts

Back