2 light room is complete

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warfish

Random title
Reaction score
I just completed installing all the ductwork for my new 2 light system and was soo excited I thought I would share, hehe :) Still need to hang a few cords but it was night night time for my girls :p

1-1000w and 1-600w provide around 8000 lumens per sq ft to the room. Room temps are at 76-78 with both lamps running and both ballasts inside the grow room. I pull air from a cement walled storage room that stays nice and cool year around, although I still worry about summer. If worse comes to worse in the summer I can turn off one of the lights. I also installed a particle filter on the air intake box to lessen the cat hair on the buds :eek:

Tomorrow is cut and trim day and then I get to bring in the new batch from my veg tent and give the new room a try, wee!

Here are a couple pics I took just before lights out of the air cooled light system :)

3-05roomlight2.JPG

3-05roomlights1.JPG

Looks real nice man...sh*t I need to get you over here to my house and get some work done...lol

Can't wait to see what you pull with the new set-up brother!

Looks purdy! Is that a hot water closet? How did you hook up your electrical?

nvthis, It is actually in what used to be a bathroom. The area is 4'x8' plus the shower stall you see in the back with the fans in it for room circulation. The 600W and all the fans are on one breaker and I installed a new 20 amp breaker and ran it to that room as well for the 1000w light.

Latest posts

Back