⚠️📢🚨Attention🚨📢⚠️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WonkasTHC

Wingin' it!
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
This isn't a post to fling shit.

If anyone has ordered from Dragons Flame Genetics and not receiving your order, I would be in contact immediately.

I've been waiting since 4/19 for an order from him.
I'm a staff member at another forum where he has been a verified vendor and we had to pull his tag today. Many of the members have outstanding orders from him and no contact.

So just a buyer beware!!

@WeedHopper
Can you leave this up and just lock it?
If not I understand. Just don't want anyone losing out.

Last edited:
A dedicated thread to this would prob be helpful to seed buyers. Them things cost a lot of money.
He says he's 10,000% ginna get me my seeds and he posted on his Discord server these were going out Friday (yesterday)
20240620_171041.jpg

So I hope my order is here next week or the following.
If things turn around and he makes well on everything I'll make an update but still.
Buyer beware lol. Just seems crazy to me he was just featured in Skunk magazine amd then this all happened. I really wanna hope things just went haywire in his life like he says.

Brain tumor, hospital overdosed him, his dog died, his dad died, idk if any of its true, I'd hope none of it was a lie but seems he's had a lot going on but still not an excuse.

You'll prob get them eventually but I'm sure this has hurt the guys business. Folks aren't to forgiving a month into the process with no product showing up.
It's just crazy.
The huge exposure in Skunk Magazine and then a major flop. Makes no sense 😕

I been waiting on a sissy bar and gel seat for a dyna from Louisville, KY to Springfield, IL from the USPS and it has been 20 days since the initial order, and the package has tracking attached to it. Hasn't moved with in the St. Louis hub since the 17th. - They keep upping their stamp charges though. fuchers . Filled out complaint and lost reports this morning. They still showing it's all just sitting in STL. Kind of in limbo but not for long I hope. Getting ready to purchase a chiller but you get leery of on-line purchases when this kind of stuff happens or keeps happening.

So order mustve been stolen at the post office.
Not once. But twice.

Sooooo if that's the case......

Why did the package he "sent" on MAY 3rd that was "stolen" just update to arriving June 29th?
Screenshot_20240625_055327_Gmail.jpg
Cause he's a LIAR that's how.

Buyer stay away...

And here's the second packages tracking info from June 5th to show I'm not full of shit lol.
Screenshot_20240625_074632_Gmail.jpg

Latest posts

Back