California Hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warfish

Random title
Reaction score
I am currently growing a California Hash plant in my grow. I was wondering if anyone else has grown this strain before? It says the bloom time is 6.5-7 weeks. That seems really short, just wondering I guess if it really does mature that fast in general.

I'm bumping this post in hopes of finding a bit more info about this plant :) Any relevant info on it would be great :D

If it's the dinafem california hashplant, I had a hermie during my last harvest. It was stress related, one of the bubbler buckets lost an air stone/air towards the end. And relentless999 also had a dinafem CHP go hermie as well.

BUT, i've had several other successful harvests with it. It's a fat producer and usually a short flower time but I had a pheno that took fooooooorever(it's unfortunately also the one in my scrog:watchplant::hairpull:).

My monster can grow was also a CHP..:)

Thank you for the info there Monkeybusiness :) It is the one from Dinafem, so now I know to watch her very closely! :D So far she is looking like a big producer with one main cola and many other cola's all around her, only day 18 of flower today though.

Latest posts

Back