TO Mods and Everyone esle!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capone

MR.CApone
Reaction score
Ive been kick off the site once before and givin a second chance(thanks stoney). but ive noticed alot of favortisim and "bending" of the rules to some if you will. Everytime i get in a "exchange" of words with some one im threatin with being banned again..look at my post count and reputation and thanks..i believe i try as much as i can to grow in peace and use the resources givin to me on the site, and i feel i should do so with out haveing to constantly get warned..i tried PM some mods with no luck on this so i decited to make a fourm about it..theres boviously no from on HOw To voice your concern, so i propose there be one.. Its not fair i respect ppl who grown more then me an i would like to see the same in return...Thanks everyone

CAPONE

Not exactly sure what you're talking about Capone. As long as you follow site rules you should be good to go. Cussing, bullying, that sort of thing doesn't belong. If you're nice and respectful then there shouldn't be anything to worry about. Hope this helps.

Who threatened you with being banned? I thought this was resolved.
There was no favorites played. I seen a flame and endded it...it was the two of you not seeing eye to eye. If you want I CAN and HAVE gone ban happy. but didn't think it warranted it. The guy is a newb and was asking for advice. SO many here DO NOT search and some just have the patience to help em out. If you don't then don't reply.
I tried not to make a big deal outa of an aurgument. the guy went back and editted his post. I thought it was over.
Please let's take this into PM mode

I try to respect everyone and look at each situation as it is. I make a judgment call. might not always be the right one...but thats what happens when you deal with a board of many different people. why make a big deal out this.

Something important to remember is that each of us was a newbie at one point. Like Mutt said if you don't feel like replying, then don't.

I thought it was nicely ended as well. Being as Mutt was very polite in ending this whole situation. I think that it should all just be over without any further confrontation. Well that's what i'd want anyways. Hopefully this can be resolved easily guys. take care and good luck!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

If you don't think I handled it right please PM Stoney Bud or MarPassion. They will make the decision. That will get you a 3rd party. I'm out....so much for trying to handle it like a peace loving guy.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back