outdoor grow # 4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
allthough neem works okay for mites...I dont think it does anything to PM...I use "green cure" works great..it changes the PH in the PM and kills it....you can see it work over night. sorry ya had to take one early...what was the trichs at Marry? Garden looks great

Well here are the pictures of the Ultra after harvest. We hope ya'll enjoy as well as we. Can't wait too smoke her. The trichomes was turning a milky white too almost amber. So we think we harvested her at a good time. She only had about a week n a half left so we did pretty good. We are happy with it and i hope ya'll are too. Enjoy.:icon_smile:

10-gedc0010.jpg

12-gedc0012.jpg

13-gedc0013.jpg

14-gedc0014.jpg

17-gedc0017.jpg

DAMN! i want ULTRAS! next year, top of my list.don't think i could have trimmed those tric FULL leaves though...DAMN! congrats..DAMN!

We use all of our girl's! (Buds) Flower, leaves and trimmings.

Both, Whatever we feel as though we both want at the time. Me and my husband is both OMMP (patients) :vapleaf: so it is all well needed.

Well we are back with more pictures. Notice how the bud's has increased over in a week. As you all can see that we have full arms and no pop corn buds. We gave them their last double dose of nutes and then we just gave them water for a week. We just gave them a big dose of molasses this morning hoping too hardening the buds a little bit more. But other than that they are looking real good. Hoping too have a few more weeks of good sunshine. Tell us what do ya'll think?:icon_smile:

18-gedc0018.jpg

21-gedc0021.jpg

22-gedc0022.jpg

43-gedc0043.jpg

25-gedc0025.jpg

40-gedc0040.jpg

do you know where i could find some ULTRA seeds bud????

Real nice crop -- congrats on your success...

Peace

Newbietoo said:
do you know where i could find some ULTRA seeds bud????

No but we got the Ultra plant from our cousin. We have had the Ultra plant for awhile now. It's almost been a year. We learn that it is a nute freak, especially for nitro. We also learnt that it prone too powder mold. So we use neem oil and baking soda and water too turn the ph around so it won't get powder mold. We also notice that it is a plant that gets real resinous and she give u a head and body high. She is great for pain and the munchies :icon_smile:

MARY-JANE said:
No but we got the Ultra plant from our cousin. We have had the Ultra plant for awhile now. It's almost been a year. We learn that it is a nute freak, especially for nitro. We also learnt that it prone too powder mold. So we use neem oil and baking soda and water too turn the ph around so it won't get powder mold. We also notice that it is a plant that gets real resinous and she give u a head and body high. She is great for pain and the munchies :icon_smile:
I LOVE the trics,but lil nervous on powder mold.

Would you go w/ ultra again,or another, TOP of your lineup ??????

MARY-JANE said:

Searched and found L A ULTRA ; a cross of Mk ultra +la confidential...:D
This is a RESIN SEEDS strongest strain, 80% indica, 23%thc VERY impressed w/ x-tra sugary tricks.
Anyone have experience w/ this strain??? May be my 1st choice "2013"

Newbietoo said:
I LOVE the trics,but lil nervous on powder mold.

Would you go w/ ultra again,or another, TOP of your lineup ??????

Yes we will do Ultra again because its one of our the strongest strains along with Meds and the Afgooey and Blue Dream strains. We don't worry about the powder mold cause it can be stopped. But this strain is one the most wanted strains. We have people wanting clones of this strain because it gives you a super high and plus like we said before, its good for pain and late night smoke. It's smooth and taste wonderful. You instantly get high once you hit it. So we would say yes to this Ultra strain and it is our top of the line strain. We suggest this strain too people who can really handle the high. We suggest that if you do get this strain do not try too hit this strain hard cause it will make you cough your lungs up......

:icon_smile:

Well about three months ago when I noticed this really weird leaf and really didn't think much of it. but I noticed it about two weeks ago and was planning on taking pick but remembered today ;) > So what do ya'll think of it?

My husband and I have been having this strain around for a very long time now. Clone after clone and a lot of them, and this has never happened. :shocked: Oh so weird.

3-gedc0010.jpg

1-gedc0020.jpg

2-gedc0022.jpg

had that happen on a couple strains outside last year.
grow looks good, good job :)

peace :peace:

Getting so close to the finish, I must say you guys have some of the nicest outdoor I have ever seen.

Thanks for sharing your journal with us.

tcbud said:
Getting so close to the finish, I must say you guys have some of the nicest outdoor I have ever seen.

Thanks for sharing your journal with us.

I'm glade you enjoy our garden TCBud, Compared to our first grow we have came along ways. We have learned many new things over the years. Growing organic is time con-summing but it is worth the time you put into it. We have learned alot about GO such as the different dry meals and what they do to help nourish the plant. My husband and I enjoy the fruits of our labors and we are awarded well in the end as you can see. We hope to get it down pack for indoors, for winter it will be here soon.

Will be posting some updated pics soon. Going to try and see if they are cloudy or not. Looking so good right know.

:icon_smile:

Hello fellow growers, we are coming to an close on this years garden. It is getting to that time of year where the weather gets gray. Ya'll know bout the rain and frost cold nights and no sun in the sky, nothing but rain.

We would like to thank ya'll for coming by and giving us ya'll advise. Watching the babies turn too young ladies and blossom into women. We have been watching a lot of garden around the world and here in our town. My husband and I feel as though we have one of the best gardens out there. {Not to brag or anything like that;} that is just our opinion. I love to watch the bigger garden's though and wish that one day we can have it like that. :icon_smile:

01-gedc0072.jpg

02-gedc0073.jpg

13-gedc0084.jpg

21-gedc0092.jpg

03-gedc0018.jpg

06-gedc0021.jpg

05-gedc0020.jpg

25-gedc0041.jpg

29-gedc0045.jpg

10-gedc0025.jpg

23-gedc0039.jpg

Latest posts