Ohio approves recreational weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oscarzuma

Reaction score
Voters approved Ohio's new recreational pot law 57-43, becoming the 24th state to do so. The new bill allows home grow of 6 plants a person and 12 per household. Medical weed has been available since 2017 but had no self grown provisions. I'll be looking for an indoor system for Christmas.

Merry Christmas a little early. Get your letter to Santa ready.
IMG_1994.jpeg

Voters approved Ohio's new recreational pot law 57-43, becoming the 24th state to do so. The new bill allows home grow of 6 plants a person and 12 per household. Medical weed has been available since 2017 but had no self grown provisions. I'll be looking for an indoor system for Christmas.
They just voted to raise the tax by 3% where I live for rec weed. My 'burb wants $150/year from me, for me to grow for personal use.

They just voted to raise the tax by 3% where I live for rec weed. My 'burb wants $150/year from me, for me to grow for personal use.
I wouldn’t tell them I’m growing. As long as you are smart about it and do it on the lowdown not telling everyone you know and only bragging to us, they should never find out and if they do you can use the old oh, I didn’t know that and just take the little fine and decide if it’s worth them being all up in your business when you pay that 150 a year.

I wouldn’t tell them I’m growing. As long as you are smart about it and do it on the lowdown not telling everyone you know and only bragging to us, they should never find out and if they do you can use the old oh, I didn’t know that and just take the little fine and decide if it’s worth them being all up in your business when you pay that 150 a year.
Nobody knows but you folks here. So...if I get ratted out...:p
(well actually, my wife knows...but what would she do without her love doll, hmmm? I ain't askeered of her) ;-)

It's really not the money - though I'm sick to death of evermore taxation from every direction just so they have more of my money to piss away and throw to the wind.

I'm more concerned with my Bill of Rights than anything else. That and my privacy.

I voted yesterday, and they wanted to see my ID. I have no problem with that, but I don't want my info entered into a pot database to be shared with the gummint.

Them fvckers know enough about me, and they got my fingerprints when I enlisted.

And extinguishing your 2nd amendments as well.

Bubba

Nobody knows but you folks here. So...if I get ratted out...:p
(well actually, my wife knows...but what would she do without her love doll, hmmm? I ain't askeered of her) ;-)

It's really not the money - though I'm sick to death of evermore taxation from every direction just so they have more of my money to piss away and throw to the wind.

I'm more concerned with my Bill of Rights than anything else. That and my privacy.

I voted yesterday, and they wanted to see my ID. I have no problem with that, but I don't want my info entered into a pot database to be shared with the gummint.

Them fvckers know enough about me, and they got my fingerprints when I enlisted.
No I think also it’s not the money. It’s the invite for the man to stick his head in now and then…

Prepare yourself for disappointment.........that was my experience moving from Florida to Montana.
What's not outright garbage quality is gonna run around $250 to $300 A ounce with $65 eigths at the shops.
Does provide excellent cover for growing your own no matter what the plant count is just be quiet.

Prepare yourself for disappointment.........that was my experience moving from Florida to Montana.
What's not outright garbage quality is gonna run around $250 to $300 A ounce with $65 eigths at the shops.
Does provide excellent cover for growing your own no matter what the plant count is just be quiet.

not to mention , with those outrageous prices , the black market will continue to be successful….😁😁😁

Currently, medical pot in Ohio runs $300-400 an ounce for top shelf weed, but daily specials offer $100-150/Oz, with limited choices of strains. Native American reservations in NY, a 100 minute drive away, have great smoke for $50-160, similar to Michigan pricing. I live closer to NY, so i use that for flower frequently, though the Ohio system regulates edibles in a way that they are far superior to NY, though twice as costly as either surrounding state. Together with some guerrilla grows, the situation hasn't been bad, it wasn't long ago that high end black market grass was going for $400+ here.

I'll stick to my Black Market brothers. Better dank and real prices and no fking PGRs. I get top shelf for 160 to 180 a zip. No taxes and the government doesn't have their hands in it.
And of course my own dank when I'm growing.🥰

Latest posts

Back