Newbie!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roster

it's actually not bad, i do have my moments though usually in the morning

after the surgery, it was bad, the pain was unbearable, i couldn't lift my head, i was a newborn all over again, my wife had to pick up my head to feed me for 2 weeks as i had a dr come to the house everyday to make sure i kept lifting my head

weather is a big time factor for me also, rain hurts more than snow

my arm is doing well, i can now hold a full bottle of beer. my arm was dead, was going to be amputated

I still have a lot of pain, but, it's usually not my neck

if ididn't make sense its because i am not high yet

Hoping to do some growing soon but I have a lot to learn on the practice. One of the reasons I joined here!
Just jump in with both feet. That's how you learn. The main thing is make sure you have the proper equipment before you try and grow. Especially if your going to grow inside.
Outside is pretty easy except for dealing with bugs and rain. But it's a weed and it will grow.

Just jump in with both feet. That's how you learn. The main thing is make sure you have the proper equipment before you try and grow. Especially if your going to grow inside.
Outside is pretty easy except for dealing with bugs and rain. But it's a weed and it will grow.
Yupp, I'm in the beginning phases and starting to do my research on what equipment I need and what local stores I can hit up as well. Thanks for the advice!

Latest posts

Back