NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1327.jpeg
IMG_1326.jpeg
IMG_1325.jpeg

Haaaaaa I’m actually enjoying my winter blend it’s been a real hooooot since harvest may 16 I moved my operations to outside its veg season so I’m going to keep six new strains all together I don’t know yet but I will be introducing new strains this year from seed store not of mine but in my 4x4 tent it will contain these new strains I might breed them and make a new strain I could actually make a fall harvest/early winter round September to December I don’t know yet HAPPY GROWING 🌝👁️🌚
IMG_1406.jpeg

So after smoking the last three strains I kreated KRACK DADDY was the all time favorite nice color big coughs and extra smooth so I am going to grow KRACK DADDY again and let his big pollen sake impregnate my girls so KRACK DADDY is definitely a weed you should look out for
IMG_1446.jpeg

So after smoking the last three strains I kreated KRACK DADDY was the all time favorite nice color big coughs and extra smooth so I am going to grow KRACK DADDY again and let his big pollen sake impregnate my girls so KRACK DADDY is definitely a weed you should look out for View attachment 357249
Nice

So my buddy bought some seeds he blessed me wit GOLD LEAF AND DURBON POISON I’m thinking in the end I need to make some more seeds so I’m coming with new strains in 2025 May 16 crop started successfully I planted KRACK DADDY outside to see what it looks like outside after harvest I did plant those seeds by the way I’m also getting a Bruce banner remix soon so I will be growing that strain also storage I’m buying grove bags and 62% boveda packs hopefully I grow enough weed to last me another year that’s all I want and of course go fishing well that’s it for now HAPPY GROWING

Latest posts

Back