Marijuana or mushrooms what's your favorite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my first time as well and I am going only from what I have read and studied about it. There are people reading this that know a lot more than we do that CAN jump in here anytime and give us some sound advice. But I will keep putting pictures up so that everyone can keep up with our progress.

Two different medicines I think not interchangeable. I’m trying to grow some too but have waited a bit long now for mycelium to grow. Been almost 2 weeks since rice bags were inoculated. May have to try again with a different spore source but I’m gonna let them go a bit longer as I’ve heard some take a while based on environment
Never heard of putting spores in rice bags? We started with tubes of sterile petri dishes. An agar (jello) solution was prepared from agar, boiled potato water and dextrose.

Once dissolved was sterilized in mason jars in a pressure cooker. Agar transfered to dishes in a small sterile chamber and allowed to cool.

Then again in sterile chamber, the dishes were inoculated with sterile loop and set aside. Another batch of agar filled petri dishes are prepared, and pieces of germ free mycelium used to inoculate new dishes.

Eventually, you will get several dishes that will be pure white. These are used to transfer mycelium to whatever medium you are using. We used rye grain with a little gypsom sterilized inside mason jars.

Bubba

Prepared mycelium dishes start much faster than spores, giving other molds and germs less time to affect your work

Bubba

If you use jars, as soon as you see a golf ball sized ball of white fuzz, shake the jars contents up. In a few days, you will see many small patches of white fuzz spread throughout the medium. One more shaking is usually required.

Bubba

Well that’s promising. I can smell that uncle bens tho when I open the box. I hope I don’t start smelling rotting rice…
With the dishes, you will see it in a couple days. The mycelium is already growing, just needs to latch onto the new medium

Bubba

Any idea if it is wise to do mushrooms with a brain injury, or is it best to stay away from?
Have not done any in 40yrs

Your not trying to get high if your Micro Dosing. It's just going to make you feel at ease. Micro Dosing is not meant to trip or hallucinate.

LSD was one of my favorites back in the Day. I don't trust ppl enough to buy Paper Acid anymore. Purple Microdot and Orange Sunshine was fking awesome. Today you will get dead buying shit like that off the black market.

LSD was one of my favorites back in the Day. I don't trust ppl enough to buy Paper Acid anymore. Purple Microdot and Orange Sunshine was fking awesome. Today you will get dead buying shit like that off the black market.
Had a buddy who ate Purple Microdot like candy
At age 19 he blew his brains out with a shot gun, he lived right across the street from me.
He was tripping, I saw him 1/2 hr before he did it. Bad day.

Never heard of putting spores in rice bags? We started with tubes of sterile petri dishes. An agar (jello) solution was prepared from agar, boiled potato water and dextrose.

Once dissolved was sterilized in mason jars in a pressure cooker. Agar transfered to dishes in a small sterile chamber and allowed to cool.

Then again in sterile chamber, the dishes were inoculated with sterile loop and set aside. Another batch of agar filled petri dishes are prepared, and pieces of germ free mycelium used to inoculate new dishes.

Eventually, you will get several dishes that will be pure white. These are used to transfer mycelium to whatever medium you are using. We used rye grain with a little gypsom sterilized inside mason jars.

Bubba
the rye grain is what i will be using on the next grow.

With the dishes, you will see it in a couple days. The mycelium is already growing, just needs to latch onto the new medium

Bubba
thank you that is the stage I'm at. I just mixed up the mycelium in the bag to get it growing. Thanks for your input it helps to talk to someone that has done it instead of just winging it.

the rye grain is what i will be using on the next grow.
you can look it up. it is called uncle bens tec. The bag has already been sterilized and it has a window at the bottom to see if anything is growing. This saves you time from having to go through the sterilizing process.

Any idea if it is wise to do mushrooms with a brain injury, or is it best to stay away from?
Have not done any in 40yrs
I wouldn’t depend on anyone here to answer that roster. They do have folks doing research on shrooms for mental health maybe some on brain injuries too. Maybe you could be a guinea pig for a new shroom test. But then I’ve also read that shrooms gets rid of your ego… where would you be without your ego roster?

• Haha
Reactions: boo

Bubba
The uncle bens tek is just a cheap easy way for a newbie to get started Bubba. You can look it up on YouTube. I would go with a different method if i decide to keep growing for sure. I’ve been trying to learn all I can about them. Thanks for your input 😊

iu

This is my first time as well and I am going only from what I have read and studied about it. There are people reading this that know a lot more than we do that CAN jump in here anytime and give us some sound advice. But I will keep putting pictures up so that everyone can keep up with our progress.
You never tried? Any lsd i. The past? Lsd is fun, shrooms are funner.

Latest posts

Back