Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyfespan thanks for posting the pic!--I know some of U guys got grow journals but I'm lazy and don't get around to seeing them !--I'm trying to get back on my feet again !--Don't know what would have happened to the grow without my sidekick !-- She picking some seed from my Widow fathered Trips one of Umbra's Bunch --Having to make my own Berry Widow ! The T.E. she something else I'm not sure how to improve her!-- --Dog--got electrical problems ? --Me too !-- I'm not wiring that hot tub in the rain and it post to rain next week or so !-- Need to heal up some first !--Dry heaves makes it feel like I pulled every muscle in my body !-- I'm feeling everyone of those years and all those old injuries be laughing at me now !

Afternoon Nes!-- Still studying for that drug test !-- Did some research and found out that saliva test can easily be beat!-- My Wife passed one just the other day !--She did our family wake and bake then about 1pm -- It seems excellent oral hygiene works just fine ! Hopefully this will be her last job.!--- 4,400 per lb. ?-- I need to tap that market !-- I know the market value is different in different places but maybe one day the O.F.C. can market where the price is best !--I'm not really talking about a pot farmers co-op --But prohibition ends----Maybe we can do such a thing !

:vap-leafy_wave:Keef, stopped studying. They don't always give a drug screening. But, they do pop one on you when they want. Lots of reading to caught up. Here lets pass :48:

Good Morning OFC. The morning after...lol? Thanksgiving was great. My son cooked the dinner and he did a good job. Wake n bake in progress. When I get really stoned, my mind will just drift. Reading about fishing on the beach...hmmm...my 2 favorite spots are Holgate on Long Beach Island, and Chincoteague in MD. As to camping on the beach...without a doubt...Goa. When I went to India, I discovered a small little resort island off the southwest of India. At one point, it was a Portuguese property. Goa, was still undeveloped with beautiful beaches that you could camp on. It was stronghold for the hippies that came to India in the 60's and 70"s. It had that hippie 60's feel, the smell of cannabis in the air and a tropical breeze everywhere.

Umbra sounds like you found the ultimate beach spot, person could really get into some of that camp...
Fish the beaches out west here now and then for salmon, back east love to fish Rhode Island beaches for stripers & blues. Out west it's river's, salmon & steelhead.
Time to Puff :48:

Nes maybe one day they won't test for weed anymore!--Sounds like U had a nice trip Cane !--I'm trying to eat some chicken noodle soup and keep it down !--Where's Rose ?-- Thanks for thoughts !-- I get back up it's what I do !-- Umbra what U gonna run this cycle ?

My Wife is making me Cornbread and Red Beans. One of my favs. Yehaaaaaaaaaa

Dog get some hinges and put a door on it !-- Gonna burn real hot like that with free draft and all !-- --Hey I saw on the news there's a shootout in Colorado Springs!--Some guys shooting up a planned parenthood center !--Ain't nothing wrong with some cornbread !

Keef, I think it is going to come itself out. I'm not sure it can exhaust as well as it will need. But your right. I want to make a door, might use a sliding style.
Snapped this picture, they used to be the same size, believe it or not. View attachment 232223

Congrats bozzo. I am not familure with the flower tower. what is it?

Keef, i sure hope the chicken noodle soup helps. I would think you would need that for all the electrolytes you lost.

I had a three hour nap. wow.. that is a long a s s nap. Still always sad when i wake up.. it has been only 5 days seems longer.
Your cat and dog are pretty cute up there YD.
Umbra, sounds beautiful where you were..nice
Cane, glad your home but had fun.
I am fixing to smoke some more purple haze.

DD, your dinner sounded wonderful. All of your food did. And Hippie, 4 generations..that is awesome.

View attachment 232227 I'm just a beer drinking, pot smoking, fire barrel country boy. This fire barrel is working great. No smoke in the eyes. Stack glowing red and shooting fire. Got me some hamburgers bout to go in the grill. Smoke it up!!!!!!!

Dog a country boy can survive !-- Hey Rose !-- He was a Lucky Dog !--U can't replace him but I'm sure there a puppy somewhere that needs that love too!-- I kept the soup down and even had some real food!--It was like a triple hurt --It hurt myself moving that tub then a front came thru and my face locked up then the stomach thing!--That was bad !-Seemed like I was sick for a week ! Worst is over !

LOL. that looks like my truck stacks when I'm floored tring to outrun leo.

Hippy59 --Welcome to the O.F.C !--If I already said hello--Well I'm old I have "Senior Moments" Dog --They got this thing called a rocket stove (?) A lot like what U built but with 2 insulated Ls --firebox outside --One L brings the heat in the other points up for wok or other high temp cooking !!

I think i am going to build either a rock or brick slab over the dog's final resting place right off the patio. Then i am going to put the new fire pit i just bought ( retail therapy, perhaps) and put it on the slab. That will be a good memorial. You saw the other memorial from Henry 13 years ago?He is buried under the shed.View attachment 001.jpg

EXCUSE my manners, welcome another Hippy! Glad you found these ole dudes and dudettes.

Rose that sounds good. My dog is buried in the woods we played at together. It's been logged now, I'm having a hard time finding his grave.

I have 2 of my puppy girls buried in a flowerbed !--It was an honor to be part of their lives!-- We have never had boy dogs but we rescued Jake and Jet !--I didn't want to like them because they could never replace Jazz and Itsy Bitsy !--I came around eventually --They my dogs now !- I like your plan Rose !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back