Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hurt the spidermites last week but found a couple and treated with Neem Oil today -- Something I notice was that there were a few on my Widow but the T.E. right next to it was clean !-- Spidermite resistant -- good to know !

I was gonna get Hippy to post a pic of "Trips" for me show ya'll what I got !-- Still not sure myself but as long as it's not a hermie -- I got a use for it !

Bulletproof in Texas !-- Watching Jimi Hendrix at Atlanta Music Festival 1970 -- Dam I'm Old !-- that was 45 years ago !--

Got a hot shower, had the Old Hen smear some 'o Beemer's Botanical Balm on my back, finished a big ole chunk of bubble, and have been playing with the one hitter with some Black Vietnamese/Northern Lights.

Ain't feelin' too bad!

Morning OFC, wake and bake....coffee in hand now,

Keef - Yea I let it run a bit to break it in, but nothing to clone and no where to put them if i do.....so she will have to wait for the next seed run, but I'm excited it really seems to do a good job, the proof will be when i stick 8 cuts in there and let it run. I could top the ChemD x Cherry Fuel and see if it works but i would not have a place to put them if they rooted in 7-10 day i still would be 2-3 weeks from opening up my veg tent again, but soon brotha....soon I'm gonna fire her up and give her a whirl.

nothing like a hot bowl and a hot cup o coffee. i think i have my filter system figured out and hope to finish the build of that part today. i got to cut holes in the boxes and hook it all up. i'm thinking about the jiffy pucks as i do grow in soil. i think i'll start with the small one, but i still got a little time yet.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Thank U Hippy !-- Take care of that back !-- That be a pic of Trips -- Blueberry Blast bred by Umbra !-- Not only does it make three leaves at a time it has some other anomalies !-- The plants are in 2 inch baskets with foam collar support !-- The Tranquil Elephantizer wears a purple foam collar --One Widow line wears a black foam collar -- Blueberry Blast in blue - GDP-X- Black Rose wears green and my work horse pink line Widow wear any color but the ones above !-- If Trips is a male -- I keeping it for stud service !-- My black line Widow refused to produce any seed when bred to the T.E. -- There is something wrong with my black line in a good way !-- She the one that backhanded me off the dunes !

Giggy -- Giggy Trips is a seed plant !- when it was about 2 inches tall I washed the roots off and put it in my cloner !-- There's another one in bottom right blue collar that just went in the cloner recently !-- I'm more comfortable once I got them in a box !-- it's not just a cloner it is how I grow ! As U can tell I may be slightly over the legal plant limit !

Soon Cane soon !-- Hey Kraven -- about that cloner -- put a bubbler in it -- roots want O2-- leaves want CO2 -- the bubbler may not do squat for dissolved O2 but it provides air exchange inside the cloner !-- I know they say run it all the time but if U do the water will warm up and you'll discover what white slime looks like -- get a cheap timer -- 15 on and 15 minutes off is plenty ! Foam in the cloner will blocks O2 -- I use Hydroguard from botonicare -- made from chicken sheet !--

Hippy did U still have those Jamaican seed ?-- U should run some if U do !-- What kind of pollen U got up there Cuz ?-- Cross it on the T.E. or Widow ?-- share the seed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back