Hermaphrodite, woe is me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtySouthernAfficionado

Dirtiest of the Dirty
Reaction score
Well, I had to make a decision last night. I go to check the closet the other night and see what I am believeing to be unmistable seed pods growing out of my budding plants. :shocked:
Well, I run a closet DWC SCROG. It is rather difficult to pull a hermie. Niegh impossible.
Sigh, so the scissors and myself had a premature harvest on the one of the corners of my screen. Seed pods everywhere, OMG. :eek: :holysheep:
Well, the other 4 plants look fine, and though I'm sure my seedless harvest just went out the window, it should still be pretty good.
Sigh, so sad...
Anyways, I thought I'd see if I could get a decent picture or two and post for some people who may not what they are looking for to identify such a thing.
The second will be zoomed out, the first and third are close in. Hope this helps someone. Gotta catch these things fast to eliminate as much pollination as possible.

PIC-0048.jpg

PIC-0049.jpg

PIC-0050.jpg

Oh no, this is all trash bag seed. I haven't actually grown in years and my hydro experience is rather limited. I have a Power Plant clone growing as we speak but I needed a bit of a crash course in hydroponics right quick before I just jumped into the saddle again.
Complete trash. Not surprised in the least. Thankfully it is only one of five.

Latest posts

Back