Experiments as promised in my introduction.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We we're talking about soils. MG works pretty good.
And yep. There were some members on here hugging trees and talking shit about Monsanto.
I reminded them that if they put gas in their cars,,, they are buying from companies that have destroyed and polluted oceans and land and killed millions of fish and birds.
Now what 🤔

I was only joking. MG all purpose is an outstanding fert on the patio plants all you need is to dilute it 1/2 strength with tap water and your patio and house plants will love it. remember my first ever indoor grow i had setup everything using info from online searches and i just started using fish emulsion miracle grow 5-1-1 in ebb and flow because i knew nothing about npk. Plants were dark green but alive and i signed up to OG and everyone was like how are they stll alive using that fert in hydro? 25 or so years later here i am using kelp and organic products in my res because they are extremely beneficial.

I love this soil. I can smell the manure in it.

IMG_20240406_114943023_HDR.jpg

I too have committed high treason haha yeah MG soil worked really well last time I used it

Attachments

• 20230303_172253.jpg
    20230303_172253.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230303_172059.jpg
    20230303_172059.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230303_171837.jpg
    20230303_171837.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230228_164309.jpg
    20230228_164309.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230228_164242.jpg
    20230228_164242.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230228_164104.jpg
    20230228_164104.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230221_105257.jpg
    13.6 MB · Views: 0
Folks give MG a bad rap. I've used it and it worked fine. Like this guy did. Ya don't feed them right away cause MG has enough support for a while in veg. I did a greenhouse grow with Walmart brand soil and they did fine.
View attachment 356003View attachment 356004
I have to use what I can afford my walmart has slim Pickens but the have promix 1 cft. On amazon I can get 2 cft. Of happy frog For 33. I may try this promix and see. I know organic is better, but I cant use organic ferts so what would the point for me to use one without the other. Happy frog and Jacks are doing fine for me. I am making canna salve and helping a lot of people out. There is a 71 year old man that came to our house and asked if he could cut down our dead trees and keep the wood. I said I couldn't afford to pay him. He said the wood would be payment enough. I asked if he was sure he said yes God told he to help us. That man has bern coming whenever he was able. April was our windy month. Hard to cut trees ot limbs by yourself in wind. He came on Tuesday. My garden you can smell from the street. He told me he used to grow but the seeds cost too much. I gave him some seeds so he can grow. He said he buys from the dispensary. Then he showed me his back. Poor man has shin cancer pretty bad. I gave him some canna salve to help with the pain. It is also supposed to help kill cancer cells in skin cancer. I guess we will see. His may be too far gone but it never hurts to try. He is a veteran. I wish I could do more. I did give him a plate of edibles to help him sleep. The man lives right down the street from us.

Attachments

• IMG_4328.jpeg
    IMG_4328.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
I have to use what I can afford my walmart has slim Pickens but the have promix 1 cft. On amazon I can get 2 cft. Of happy frog For 33. I may try this promix and see. I know organic is better, but I cant use organic ferts so what would the point for me to use one without the other. Happy frog and Jacks are doing fine for me. I am making canna salve and helping a lot of people out. There is a 71 year old man that came to our house and asked if he could cut down our dead trees and keep the wood. I said I couldn't afford to pay him. He said the wood would be payment enough. I asked if he was sure he said yes God told he to help us. That man has bern coming whenever he was able. April was our windy month. Hard to cut trees ot limbs by yourself in wind. He came on Tuesday. My garden you can smell from the street. He told me he used to grow but the seeds cost too much. I gave him some seeds so he can grow. He said he buys from the dispensary. Then he showed me his back. Poor man has shin cancer pretty bad. I gave him some canna salve to help with the pain. It is also supposed to help kill cancer cells in skin cancer. I guess we will see. His may be too far gone but it never hurts to try. He is a veteran. I wish I could do more. I did give him a plate of edibles to help him sleep. The man lives right down the street from us.
You use jacks in a few mediums and don't seem to have any issues. Can't see why it wouldn't work in this. It's prob a peat based medium with blah blah blah..lol. Jacks would prob do well.

Nice of you to help the old man. Big ol kind heart you have there Jan.

You use jacks in a few mediums and don't seem to have any issues. Can't see why it wouldn't work in this. It's prob a peat based medium with blah blah blah..lol. Jacks would prob do well.

Nice of you to help the old man. Big ol kind heart you have there Jan.
No he blessed us first just trying to help him out as I can. I called a tree service and they quoted us 800 bucks we don't have that kind of money. This man is doing it free of charge and hauling away the wood too. I wish I could do more.

Latest posts

Back