Electric nail choices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got an induction coil but lost the piece that fits in the coil that holds the oil while heating...any thoughts as to where I may find a replacement...
What name brand?

IMG_2072.jpeg

It’s a mini nail unit…

.....get some extra bangers....it comes with two.

Glad you like it!
If you want some more bowls just email them they are really cheap.
I got 10 for under $50 also include a carbcap.
I like the pid box much better than any of the others I have had.
It may be bigger but the solid aluminum body is way better to me than the plastic printed ones.
So much for that, 29 bucks now!

Bubba

In all it's glory, the Cloud Connoisseur for vaping flower. The dab press is used on the same glass.

Bubba

Attachments

• IMG_20231105_055954765.jpg
    IMG_20231105_055954765.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
So much for that, 29 bucks now!

Bubba
That price is with cap and terp balls. I emailed them to ask if I can buy just the banger, without the extras" I dont need. If I can get 10 for 50 bucks, I am all over that!

All you need is a quartz banger of the correct width 25mm.
$29 is outrageous I paid $8 for mine.
I would definitely shop around on Dhgate for some cheaper options.

All you need is a quartz banger of the correct width 25mm.
$29 is outrageous I paid $8 for mine.
I would definitely shop around on Dhgate for some cheaper options.
Wait, that was from discount e nails, I haven't heard back from Dabpress yet. Discount e nails is super responsive. Like that!

I didn't realize how much gear is out there on the market...we've got a new smoke shop in town, I'm gonna bring my mini nail unit over there and have them hook me up...the part I misplaced was Ti and I'd prefer glass...now I gotta dig out some of the keif I made months ago...

I didn't realize how much gear is out there on the market...we've got a new smoke shop in town, I'm gonna bring my mini nail unit over there and have them hook me up...the part I misplaced was Ti and I'd prefer glass...now I gotta dig out some of the keif I made months ago...
The new "glass" ones seem to be referred to as"quartz" not sure what is up with that. Quartz with coil is way to go.

Are you going to press that kief into rosin?

Bubba

Because its made from quartz not glass.
I would avoid the titanium enails boo and go quartz.

Are you going to press that kief into rosin?

Bubba
I experimented and pressed a few bags of the kief but I have been made aware that I didn’t wait near long enough to get what I need out of the bag. I experimented with pressing and got sidetracked and never got back to it… this coming week when I get time, I’m going to work on pressing the Rozen before I go out and spend money on a banger. I’ve noticed that they don’t advertise the turf balls and the round sphere that sits on the top of the quartz banger as part of a package… I assume they are sold separately

Sometimes yes sometime no. Don't need the terp balls as far as I can see, advice from dogster and I agree. Get online and order a bunch of cheap caps, you can get a dozen for next to nothing. Site in dogsters post above. Otherwise 15bucks isn't uncommon!

The bangers are the same way. I'm waiting for dabpress to respond with quote, I almost paid 29 bucks a piece for 2 from discount emails, Dabpress version, and it comes with the balls and a cap.

I emailed them (discount enail)a response asking if I could buy bangers without extras,
They changed my order to 3 bangers without.

Dogster says Dabpress has them cheap, still waiting for response. See also his posts above for replacement coils as well.

I have only pressed flower, and I am a bunch better than the first sessions! Rosin is different, ask dogster in regards.
He is the "gmo" of rosin pressing!

Bubba

Glad you like it!
If you want some more bowls just email them they are really cheap.
I got 10 for under $50 also include a carbcap.
I like the pid box much better than any of the others I have had.
It may be bigger but the solid aluminum body is way better to me than the plastic printed ones.
I got a hold of them (Dabpress)10 bucks a piece, which includes the cap and "balls"..... And would only sell me 2 at this time. They also said
They were getting ready to have them and accessories here in US. Amazon store?

Bubba

I got a hold of them (Dabpress)10 bucks a piece, which includes the cap and "balls"..... And would only sell me 2 at this time. They also said
They were getting ready to have them and accessories here in US. Amazon store?

Bubba
That sounds better at least.
I paid 8 if I remember right and that was a few years ago when they first came out with the all quartz unit.

Just got notice that the Amazon dab press store is shipping the electric nail. Was a great buy, 99 bucks. They quickly took it down from their site, then I had to agree to "extended delivery time" so figured It would never arrive. Supposed to be here tomorrow.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back