County Cannabis Cup!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KGBSkunky

Reaction score
Turns out June 2nd there is a county cannabis cup in Fredrick county just 45 minutes from me. Entry is just 1/2 oz so my thoughts are to enter one of my current plants probably the Hawaiian. Already filled out the entry form and have my slot. Should be awesome I have never been to a large scale cannabis event. The Hawaiian has such a strong sweet smell it needs to be entered. It is like a strong vanilla smell

Regardless I am stoked

Is that a High Times cannabis cup? Been to a couple of those. 'Twas a hoot.
No it’s a local cup but last year they had over 1000 people at the event and that was pre legalization. They are also a dispensary and will be featuring seeds and clones. Only home growers can submit entries and they also sell home growing supplies.

Gonna be fun

They do not have nothing like that here. I wish they did
I just found out about this one by searching Facebook and finding a club in that county. They have also listed a lot of seeds and clones that are “coming soon” as in they are making them for the event. Might get into a cool grow contest

I'm not too far from there, in MD too. Can you link me the Facebook thread? Thanks. I'm in Southern Md, by the bay. I was wondering if entries can be mailed in or do they have to be delivered?

The name of the location is Fingerboard Farms and I posted a link at the bottom. I received an email that I will need to bring the entry down on May 19th and meet the judges then the event will be on June 2nd. They show a lot of seeds and clones for sale but most say “coming soon” and I am thinking that they will make some massive sales of seeds and clones on that day which is totally fine with me. Really looking forward to it

Fingerboard Farms

Almost 2 hours away I found out, probably too far to seriously consider..... but it looks like fun. At 68 years old and clean cut, I'd probably be way out of my normal element anyway. lol

Almost 2 hours away I found out, probably too far to seriously consider..... but it looks like fun. At 68 years old and clean cut, I'd probably be way out of my normal element anyway. lol
I will be 67 tomorrow and clean cut but for me it’s only a 45 minute drive. I am not so sure I would drive 2 hours and if I did I would not be entering as that will be two trips.

Hoping they hold something near you

Latest posts

Back