Coinbase login

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is!

its a blast to pan , inside , with warm water , and a big hooter!

ive been panning the last two winters when its to cold to go outside i just pan inside!

maybe i will do a short diddy on panning for gold

here is a little shiny from our last run

1AFF6741-F901-4120-BCF7-01BB85B33D17.jpeg

55489877-D294-4671-AE9C-B70123DE421D.jpeg

you are lucky i suggested that you buy gold and silver , what , when did i suggest that to you , like 10 years ago?

how has that little bit of investment advice treating you now?

remember the Gold Thread i had going for 10 years where i predicted the future price of gold 5 years in advance?

well guess what soldier , ive got a few more predictions up my sleeve that will make my gold price predictions look like Chutes and Ladders

would you like to subscribe to my Monthly Investment Newsletter?

edit: just ask Mendel who got him into gold and silver about 15 years ago..he is a rich mofo today
Yup, you are the one who got me into gold. Never felt comfortable with Bitcoin. Still don't. Don't feel all that comfortable with the dollar either. I have made $$$ on real estate don't currently feel comfortable with that either.

Last edited:
The paydirt will never payout more then you pay for it.
Most places mix their gold in regular dirt and I doubt they are going to be sharing the wealth. It does not makes sense for them to mine the paydirt to sell it without making a full profit. I did some research and I never found once where anyone received a big turn around of gold on the dirt they purchased .

Most places mix their gold in regular dirt and I doubt they are going to be sharing the wealth. It does not makes sense for them to mine the paydirt to sell it without making a full profit. I did some research and I never found once where anyone received a big turn around of gold on the dirt they purchased .
That's why I asked for where they were getting it. I used to buy bags of old (part) silver coins. It was very profitable early on, and provided emergency cash for bank run style events. Now it's mostly a big scam. Cost is higher than buying minted silver coins in most places. Never thought about buying dirt to pan gold, though. Even if I lose money, it sounds entertaining.

not always true

edit: and then there is Timing the Market , buy low , pan high lol

at Goldbay they have a sale once in awhile where Dave guarantees that there is more gold in the dirt than what one paid for it

but yeah , the sellers have to make some money but the markups are minimal at most places

of course there is always Buyer Beware and dyodd

https://goldbay.com/categories/goldbay-paydirt/paydirt-sample-bags/
https://gpaastore.com/search?q=paydirt*&type=product,article,page,collection

not always true

edit: and then there is Timing the Market , buy low , pan high lol

at Goldbay they have a sale once in awhile where Dave guarantees that there is more gold in the dirt than what one paid for it

but yeah , the sellers have to make some money but the markups are minimal at most places

of course there is always Buyer Beware and dyodd

https://goldbay.com/categories/goldbay-paydirt/paydirt-sample-bags/
https://gpaastore.com/search?q=paydirt*&type=product,article,page,collection
But I agree as I mostly do with you
I in my opinion is more based at the treasure hunters in all of us
They promise Gold and deliver but no true reward or chance of hitting the Honey Hole.
I would love to pan some dirt to see the Shiney in the pan.
Great Hobby, almost as much fun as growing.

But I agree as I mostly do with you
I in my opinion is more based at the treasure hunters in all of us
They promise Gold and deliver but no true reward or chance of hitting the Honey Hole.
I would love to pan some dirt to see the Shiney in the pan.
Great Hobby, almost as much fun as growing.

absolutely!

for sure the dirt dealers are playing on the gold fever in all of us

my strategy is to try and time the gold market , more luck than anything else lol , and that is to buy the dips

but you know that

so yeah , if i can snag a bag of paydirt , i usually get the 3-5 lb bags , if i snag that bag during a dip then there is a good chance the price of gold will go up and im not losing anything

growing and gold , great hobbies indeed!

Latest posts

Back