cfl?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i use a mixture of both for veg find that it works great having both spectrums im using 4 3000k and 2 6000k with a 2 4 foot floros.
the floros are side lighting for node growth find theres less stretch with the floros on the side.

thanx guys,I put in daylights 7-5500k,my babes seemed to be wilting a bit but a coulple are looking real good!Is this because of the change in light? I had them under 4-4' cool whites 40w. Now there under both.

I don't think the change of lights would cause them to wilt... Good that you have them under all the lights now.

:eek: I'm i just going mental or i'm i just running out of patients?:eek: lol What could be causing the wilting then?

underwatering... or over watering im guessing.
wait till your soil is ALMOST bone dry before watering

now it seems like the leaves are drying out, almost burning! Could this be that there to close to the lights? There only floros! I don't think its a watering problem.Some of the plants look really health and some are just fringing up ***!

No the fan isn't blowing directly on them, but there is a fan on in there, should I shut it off ?

thedonofchronic said:
no i really doubt the floros would burn your plants.

They surly will if yer not carefull. In order for CFL's to work properly they must be close. Thats were the problem comes in if your not very careful. You must make sure you watch how fast the your plant grows,,they (your leaves) will grow into the CFL's,, and burn the crap outta them. I have grown from seed to harvest with T5's and CFL's. Dont think for a minute the CFL's wont burn your leaves. My T5's dont get as hot to the touch as my cfl'S. My baby is kicking butt without the CFL's.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=424221#post424221

If you let the ladies get closer than 3 inches they will burn. some plants grow into the lights in less than a day if not watched.

Latest posts

Back