California's Cannabis Market Crashes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
supply and demand

the green rush is over in many states

a good friend threw in the towel and went to Thailand

he says flowers still go for $4-8 grand a lb

9321D944-528C-4DAA-8EF5-9ADBCE63B01F.jpeg

Same thing has happened there in Colorado. I know lots of people that came here with vision's of grandeur that have long since left. Legalization sucks.

Only saving grace is the quality of most dispensary weed has gone further south as well. Some still seek out boutique quality smoke.

What sounded great in legalization has come back and bite us in the azz.

Last edited:
This seems to be happening everywhere.
You really have to have stand out product to be competitive. I believe the market is headed into a Pepsi/coke economy. By that I mean one or two big conglomerates giving us the illusion of choice. You think you're buying your favorite soda...but it's really just diet Pepsi with a flashier label. Then they'll put out something with a name like "Dad's best recipe" and pretend it's a craft product (think how Budweiser is owned by the same company as
konabrewingcp_products_konalight_blone_ale.png
what you end up with is a bunch of over stuffed and gene doped plants devoid of character
6913020-6452183-image-a-3_1543775648403.jpg

there are still niche markets to tap into , sort of like craft beers and good wine

itmis difficult to tap into some of those professional peoples markets

but yeah , my gf worked in the legal field for over 20 years and she has seen a lot of lawyers and judges partake of the herb

one judge actually had a joint fall out of his pocket n the courtroom and the bailiff just turned his head

lots of professional people who use the herb and pay good

not so much down on Colfax though

there are still niche markets to tap into , sort of like craft beers and good wine

itmis difficult to tap into some of those professional peoples markets

but yeah , my gf worked in the legal field for over 20 years and she has seen a lot of lawyers and judges partake of the herb

one judge actually had a joint fall out of his pocket n the courtroom and the bailiff just turned his head

lots of professional people who use the herb and pay good

not so much down on Colfax though
Yeah if your black market.

Latest posts

Back