Beans from Carty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The stuff you sent us is like magic.... has all but cured Ladybug's elbow Psoriasis and has helped with chronic pain in her hands from arthritic issues. yesterday our 66yr old neighbor tripped over loose carpet and landed on her knee.... so sore unable to walk, swollen. gifted her a few tablespoons of the Balm and this morning seen her leaving for work instead of calling off.... used it on my knee, the one I fell on getting off a bike few weeks ago... and man does that stuff help. still, hard to get past the taste.... muwahahaha
Gotta love Jan.. Thanks again.

Bummer I pulled up 3 more males of panama red. Them slick ricks. One was in the 30 gallon pot . I guess I am done with JCS. I keep getting nothing but males. It is the 3rd grow in a row where I planted 10 plus and end up with one or two females. This time I planted 17 there are 6 left and some of those look awful.
This was yesterdays pist I never hit post F’in stoner

I need to make more sent 7 jars to Il yesterday.
I tried the bees wax version it is smoother. But it also is oilier. Not a fan I guess sox wax is my version. Who knew my skin is vegan. Lol. Let me know if you need more. I also will be making it with bud not trim. The version I made with trim works but wears off faster than the bud stuff. Of the kinds I have left. Lucifers Hammer is good smoke if you can get past the taste. I am not a fan of gasoline or turpentine. That is the flavor profile after smoking it. Too bad it smells of a really nice citrus with a tiny hint of pine. Smells like heaven tastes like s hit!

Must have ChemD or NYCD in it.... some describe it as a diesel taste, some fuel.. but, it's all great weed derived from a few seeds found in an oz at a deadhead concert.... created all the diesels...

Picked up an 1/8th of Sour Sage from a dispensary going to get some for my neighbor.... I live in a 55+ park and 2 of my 4 neighbors get high, one grows.... life can be funny huh? lol..

Yeah, this stuff takes a bit of time to rub it in, but sooo worth it. seems like it penetrates better when you take the time to really rub it into your skin... feels good for hours. Like the T-shirt says, Medicated, Not High.

I have a new bro, Budman, cept this Budman has gone, ahem, green and not a Beer drinker based character.. met him thru my buddy Sean and I sent him some seeds.... thanking me with some shirts and hats.. and this is my favorite..
Screenshot_2024-04-16-00-34-56-876.jpg

Lucifer’s Hammer Auto-Flower Regular Cannabis Seeds is an F1 cross of Lucifer’s Big Buddy Auto X Durban Poison Auto.

Lucifer’s Big Buddy Auto is the result of a Giant Devil XL auto mother, and a Bubble Gum auto father. This strain is perfect for the commercial grower who like autos…as it is a heavy producer, and boasts a THC content of about 20%.

Durban Poison is a pure Sativa strain that hails from South Africa, and was originally brought to the USA in the 70’s by Ed Rosenthal. It has always been sought after for it’s soaring high, and potency.

It has been crossed with the Ruderalis cannabis plant to create this automatic strain, thanks to Blimburn Seeds. While it lost some of it’s photo cannabis plant characteristics, it certainly did not lose it’s potency.

Some of your more potent strains with a not so lovely flavor for sure. like Jacks Cleaner, very potent with a lemon pledge aroma and super lemony flavor, bit more desirable and talk about potent.

ps.. I have some Durban Poison photo periods if you ever want to take that to the next level..
Happy 420... taking it easy tonight, going to pack a few things up to send off to peeps and work on an abstract painting I'm currently doing of my own little Rat Terrier Mongo....

Some of your more potent strains with a not so lovely flavor for sure. like Jacks Cleaner, very potent with a lemon pledge aroma and super lemony flavor, bit more desirable and talk about potent.

ps.. I have some Durban Poison photo periods if you ever want to take that to the next level..
Happy 420... taking it easy tonight, going to pack a few things up to send off to peeps and work on an abstract painting I'm currently doing of my own little Rat Terrier Mongo....
It tasted better this morning. I finished the bowl I started last night. I was high until bedtime do it lasted 4-5 hours and I only smoked 1/2 a bowl

Mongo is a cutie

My Beans from Carty ; the autos are bigger than my photos …lol
The bamboo poles are 4 ft long by the way and I have them shoved all the way down for
IMG_4178.jpeg
IMG_4179.jpeg
support from our winds

Hell yeah, them are huge.
Yep I had culled some male plants so I figured I would put a few more outside the sun is best for buds. Also notice how much darker the inside plants get classic Jacks 20 20 20 plus Humboldt’s cal mag. Outside get Jacks blossom. I going to stick with my classic Jacks and the cal mag at flower. I like the greener plants they look healthier to me. Some of the outside photos are getting stems that are turning purple. If I was Mid may it would be ok, I have weeks to go before I should even be seeing it. Classic is cheaper and last way longer. Also they are getting fed everyday outside. Inside every other except the one directly in front of the fan. The fan dries it out quicker. That one just gets water.

They do look happy. Some mix classic and bloom a little. I've not seen the need to yet. But I supplement with the calcium nitrate and Epsom. That little extra N boost with the calcium seems to do the trick so far.

Yep I had culled some male plants so I figured I would put a few more outside the sun is best for buds. Also notice how much darker the inside plants get classic Jacks 20 20 20 plus Humboldt’s cal mag. Outside get Jacks blossom. I going to stick with my classic Jacks and the cal mag at flower. I like the greener plants they look healthier to me. Some of the outside photos are getting stems that are turning purple. If I was Mid may it would be ok, I have weeks to go before I should even be seeing it. Classic is cheaper and last way longer. Also they are getting fed everyday outside. Inside every other except the one directly in front of the fan. The fan dries it out quicker. That one just gets water.
OMG Jan.... you must be closer to the sun the all of us.... haha. Beautiful plants for sure and love how the Autos are killing it. your my poster child for Gabagoo & Beast Mode for sure. Been sharing them on another site btw.. hehe.
Do you have any Auto pollen on hand?? I have Beast Mode, Gabagoo F4 and Zamadelica pollens.... not grown the Z strain but have friends that do and love her... have seeds of her also so may run her soon..

Mongo is our 2nd Toy Rat Terrier, best breed ever and we've had pitbulls to blue heelers. smart and just happy to be near ya.. Blazing Saddles is like our favorite movie, Mongo is a character in it.. some of ya are too young.. Mongo like candy... hahaha.
My wife has a Tshirt from his best quote in the movie. "Mongo just a pawn in the great game of life" ... lol.

Now for the grow tip: Jan, your love for the dark green leaf is becoming an issue... and a bit weird. hahaha.. jk girl. but, this late in those plants life cycle it means, way to much N. At this point in their cycle you should be backing way off the N to about 20% of their food.. as long as your not seeing leaf growth at the base of the plant going yellow your N levels are just fine, especially in flower .....

One thing for sure, you know Jack... very impressed

They do look happy. Some mix classic and bloom a little. I've not seen the need to yet. But I supplement with the calcium nitrate and Epsom. That little extra N boost with the calcium seems to do the trick so far.
I used to use these supplements and found them difficult to dial in and did not like using salt based anything on my ladies. I switched 1st to Earth Juice's Calmag version... used a few others, but, found a powder based Calmag by "Lotus" that turned everything around for me... 1/2tsp beginning week 2 of veg.
within 2wks, 1tsp/gal weekly and all my plant issues went away... because of the other nutrients, such as Iron that is included in it. I just gave it away and went with FoxFarm's Bushmaster so I'm using all FoxFarm..

Just be careful if you decide to keep going that route... use hot water to really dissolve the epsom salt ok...

I used to use these supplements and found them difficult to dial in and did not like using salt based anything on my ladies. I switched 1st to Earth Juice's Calmag version... used a few others, but, found a powder based Calmag by "Lotus" that turned everything around for me... 1/2tsp beginning week 2 of veg.
within 2wks, 1tsp/gal weekly and all my plant issues went away... because of the other nutrients, such as Iron that is included in it. I just gave it away and went with FoxFarm's Bushmaster so I'm using all FoxFarm..

Just be careful if you decide to keep going that route... use hot water to really dissolve the epsom salt ok...
No I do not have pollen. Wish I did sometimes

Carty, ya still dunno Jack's

Jan and I dance the fine line of Nitrogen toxicity. The flower blend seems to keep them in that deep rich green state as well. However I see no ill effects. No hindering of the budding stage. They are simply packing on mass and tons of frost. I also use calcium nitrate. It provides a secondary N source and has done a great job with calcium issues. I can either soil drench it or foliar spray. I typically feed it every feeding.

Ya obviously didn't find the right combination on your salts grow. Probably because I keep seeing that word..SWITCHED...lmao. Us stoners are always changing our minds..lol. I've stuck with this jacks combination the whole way without any changes. Maybe take a minute and check my multi grow thread.

I'm following this old grower on a site. Dude buys the cheapest peat based or close to peat based medium he can find and just runs jacks with it. Been doing it 50+ yrs. I'm glad to see this working well in jans Happy Frog.

Last edited:

Hot water is all that comes out of Any faucet or hose around these part.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back