ok i got pics of my plant(s) help/tips are greatly appreciated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol @ the chains...hit hit hit pass to wife ... wow. thats funny or maybe im just too stoned. who knows.. keep pinchin and topping those babies and after long you will have a nice bushy plant...

lol. confusing isnt it.. lol not really.. do u ever read this **** sober? i do.. he said he accidentally dropped a chain on his plant but it grew anyways..

LOL no not really! i was thinking of that being some weird name for a growin technique or something EDIT i got some rooting powder and some miraclegrow plant food from Home Depot earlier today. i also got a couple more sprouts ready to take my first plants place! which i would still have if i had had the rooting stuff when i knocked my biggun over from the Top of my closet!! i just flipped and tried to cut the top off and stick it in a cup of soil and it just flatlined. my first grow ever tho was a purple kush that i put in the middle of my backyard in this line of plants where i cleared a good little space out and stuck this kush seed in there. it grew and grew to about a foot and had little purple flowers really soon (all before i knew anything about growing) i tried to transplant it using a small shovel and a big cool vase thingy but evidently i didnt get all the roots or something...and it died. talk about 'wish i had the knowledge then that i have now!' good try tho = P.

i was adjusting my light and the chain fell out of my hand, i try to be more careful these days

the two tops are growing quite unevenly is there a way to have them both grow at the same rate?

make something like scrog and put some chicken wire on top. research it... you will see what i mean.. its too much to explain

dude,,, it will be fine.. just chill and go grab ur piece and pack it as full as you can and burn... just do what everyone has been telling you and it will b ok.. trust me.. u need some patience. the more you mess with it the worse its going to be,.,... get it on some lights feed the thing and leave it be.. and you will have a big boy or girl in no time..

looks like nute burn.. cut back nutes to every 3 waterings and cut back amount in half

also try to get a fan on them if you dont, AND check ur ph of your soil.. but FIRST. take them to the tub and flush out all that crap you put in them.. run the water through them till its saturated and drains then repeat about 3-4 times.

(e)Koms a Lwob in the Gnob ... and WTH does that mean? lol

dr_toker81 said:
(e)Koms a Lwob in the Gnob ... and WTH does that mean? lol
well i just gave it a tiny bit of the miracle grow plant food just wednesday and it was yellowing a couple days before so i gave it nutes cuz i thought it would help but i guess its time to open that bag of normal soil i think it could be the MG soil releasing too much.
lol its a sayin theres lots of things you can say similar but just read each word backwards ..ekoms a lwob in the Gnob -:D a pipe is an e-pip, tnulb is blunt of course idk just somethin made up by people lol

dr_toker81 said:
also try to get a fan on them if you dont, AND check ur ph of your soil.. but FIRST. take them to the tub and flush out all that crap you put in them.. run the water through them till its saturated and drains then repeat about 3-4 times.
also i bet if i did that it would release SOO much nutrients....imma switch soil tommorow

thanks a BUNCHLOAD for replyin when i need the help
i looked around for the yellowing but it was all about nute burns and stuff but i hadnt gave them any cuz i have a 24oz. spray bottle and it says mix the small end in a Gallon but i just have the spray bottle so i was confused and just put a tiny tiny bit in in a lil squirt bottle and imma use that til i hear different because theres not much in the squirter at all
THANKS AGAIN =)))

This site is wonderful, the people here can save you months of trial and error if they know enough about what your doing and you know enough to listen, which seems to be the case. One thing I was told was everybody has a system, with many simalarities, the trick is to find the one that works best for you. Using pinch and top, heres a couple clones 15 days in soil. Oh,the pics won't post here, oh well if your curious the pics are on a post made acouple hours ago, its the only one I've made in a while. Check'em out. Lots of luck.

ive just been watchin her grow and shes startin to look awfully purty‼ ill get pictures up soon too...☼♪☺☻☺♥♫ = D = P

Hey there, yeah I put up some new ones of my older plants on the newest children post in the indoor gr. forum. Been curious how yours have been doing since you posted your 1st pics. Take care. And remember " Some Dragon's live forever! ".

the one i have left is doin just fine actually. i just took it out and switched from the miracle grow soil to scotts premium topsoil and added more pebbles to the top so as to hold it up when it needs it. got a 7" fan(tiny i know but it does the job!) ill get pics up soon just not today.....laaaazeey lol peace out!

Oh and by the way Gary18 the one i have left is the small one i topped early on but its doin great now . its got little branches comin out of the lower node and is growin a bunch from each top..=)

Cool, sounds like your topping worked out well. How did the top you put in dirt work out? Did you get it to live?
Nothing tastes as good as the fruits of ones own labor!!!
Take care. :ciao:

nah the top did not live. i didnt have rooting powder at the time...im kinda sick today but ill get pics up tommorow. i really cant wait to taste the fruit of my labor! =D

Latest posts

Back