What's Your Go-To Coffee Table Book?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerrydixon

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to spruce up my living room with a few good coffee table books and thought I'd ask for some recommendations.

What’s your go-to coffee table book? Do you prefer something artsy, like photography or design?

Or do you lean toward something more thought-provoking, like travel or history? I’m curious about what kind of books you think make the perfect conversation starter when guests come over.

Any favorite titles or themes you recommend? I’d love to hear your suggestions!

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to spruce up my living room with a few good coffee table books and thought I'd ask for some recommendations.

What’s your go-to coffee table book? Do you prefer something artsy, like photography or design?

Or do you lean toward something more thought-provoking, like travel or history? I’m curious about what kind of books you think make the perfect conversation starter when guests come over.

Any favorite titles or themes you recommend from Live Edge Tables? I’d love to hear your suggestions!
thanks in advance for any help

IMG_5897.jpeg

We always had the family bible on the coffee table. I myself eliminated my coffee tables when my son started walking at 9 months. He never crawled he would scoot on his butt then one day he just pulled himself up and took off walking. He fell and hit the corner if his eye so I banished them from my home. Hubby was pissed he liked to put his feet up there. That was the other reason they git kicked out. What ya gonna do. First time Mothers are more precautious because they know nothing.

We have SO MANY-- but my 3 favorites are The 1st Edition Smithsonian 'Treasures of Tutankhamun'', ''Dragonology'', or any one of my Books on Japanese or ancient Art.

We always had the family bible on the coffee table. I myself eliminated my coffee tables when my son started walking at 9 months. He never crawled he would scoot on his butt then one day he just pulled himself up and took off walking. He fell and hit the corner if his eye so I banished them from my home. Hubby was pissed he liked to put his feet up there. That was the other reason they git kicked out. What ya gonna do. First time Mothers are more precautious because they know nothing.
I eliminated coffee tables 'cause my shins just wouldn't take it any more. I save that pain for ball hitches on both Jeeps and the van.

Latest posts

Back