What auto parents would you pick?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cannabiscotti

Reaction score
space is limited. $ (as always) is limited. and access to seeds is a pain. if you were to choose two auto strains to breed for seed production what would they be??

Hello Cannabiscotti :)

If $ is tight just buy 1 strain and seed it to get free seeds of that strain.

Auto AK47 is very potent but smells stinky bad.

A lot of your question depends on whether you want Sativa dominant or Indica dominant.

:peace:

Little Red Ryder Hood and Auto Hindu are both single stalk. (cola or however its spelled)
Both listed as Low odor. And both potent depending on the buzz your looking for. (LRRH more uplift, Hindu more couchlock)

Im growing Hindu Kush Auto, it is Indica dominant.

Very couchlock.

Automatic Hindu kush
Seeds per pack : 10
Type : Autoflowering, sativa/indica F1 hybrid
Height : 10 – 14 inches
Harvest date : 9 weeks from seed
Yield : 14 – 30g per plant
Ideal light regime : 20/4 from seed to harvest
Ideal pot size : 5 litres
Environment : Indoors/Outdoors
Effect : Sedative/Couchlock/Manic Munchies
Automatic Hindu Kush is truly for the Indica lover. She may only grow to 14” at the very most but the buds are thick and rock hard, and with such a coating of resin that she is our best and most efficient hashmaker. A mix of Hindu Kush, master Kush and Lowryder, our Automatic Hindu Kush does not branch out as much or grow as tall as our Automatic AK47 but they also do not require as much rootspace, this enables more to be grown in the same area. In 1 square metre for example you may be able to fit twice as many Automatic Hindu Kush’ as you could Automatic AK47’ we feel that this more than makes up for it’s individual size. Being an Indica, the high of the Automatic Hindu Kush can be quite narcotic in its qualities and can induce sleep or deep relaxation quite effortlessly. Not a strain you should be smoking if you intend to go dancing, play sports or indeed anything that requires you to use your legs! You might also consider somehow locking the refrigerator prior to smoking unless you want to gain weight and rack up obscene grocery bills.

thanks guys, nex time i get seeds i'm gonna go auto and check em out. i'm reading a lot of great things.

I love Buddha White Dwarf...high yield and potent smoke... I am growing Russian Rocket Fuel now and they look promising as well.... Maybe White Russian Rocket Fuel...lol

Call me the odd ball but I am trying the Poison Dwarf autos because they were the cheapest. I just collected pollen today from the best male. I also have a Quicksilver auto and a Roadrunner auto on the way. So far very little is known of these, I plan to give a report when it's done though.;)

HippyInEngland said:
Hello Cannabiscotti :)

A lot of your question depends on whether you want Sativa dominant or Indica dominant.

well, i'm more of a sativa man, Little Red Riding Hood was mentioned....any others? also, does anyone know of any books to read about lineage and strains?

ak x diesel is the best sativa i have smoked and the hindu kush was the strongest indica but the ak x blueberry i grew was a close second for indica buzz and had a nicer aroma and flavor then the hk.

Well i hve smoked plenty of RRF since my first post in this thread...and I like it better then the White Dwarf...great taste and real potent smoke...I wld cross it with the White Dwarf...

Latest posts

Back