The time is now. First grow and need advice.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road To Zion

Reaction score
I plan on growing 12 plants in a 24"x24"x48 grow cab.

Heres the hydroponic system:http://www.v-drip.com/v2/systems/dt123.html

In this set up as explained by Al B Fuct I am only going for the top colas snipping the lower 1/3 of the plant in weak 2&3. This should allow enough space for 12 plants in the small but stealth grow cabinet.

Atleast I think. Can this be pulled off?

HI RTZ,
If you go to 12/12 immediately it might fit, they are very close to each other in that tub design and MJ can grow fast!!! Good luck and hopefully you'll fit them in. R U starting with clones or seed? If seed at least you'll gain space after you murder the males. :p

PS What lights are u using? Got to worry about heat and air flow too! :p

could be, depends on yer skillz bro. anything is possible, didnt you learn that in grammar school?

The New Girl said:
HI RTZ,
If you go to 12/12 immediately it might fit, they are very close to each other in that tub design and MJ can grow fast!!! Good luck and hopefully you'll fit them in. R U starting with clones or seed? If seed at least you'll gain space after you murder the males. :p

Oh and yes I plan on going 12/12 right out the gate. Cheap fem seeds will be used. If you want I can give the source. (worldwide shipping)

The New Girl said:
HI RTZ,

PS What lights are u using? Got to worry about heat and air flow too! :p

I'm gonna go with the 65W 500 W equivalant 6500 lumenen cfl. Since the space is small, and electricity bill is on my conscience, I think this would best fit this set up.

Let me ask you a question. What if I use wire mesh to train the plants?

Road To Zion said:
I'm gonna go with the 65W 500 W equivalant 6500 lumenen cfl. Since the space is small, and electricity bill is on my conscience, I think this would best fit this set up.

Let me ask you a question. What if I use wire mesh to train the plants?

Great, I used string to train mine and it kept them low, here's the link if you want to take a peek.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25598

Latest posts

Back