plant showing tiny buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There'll be some pot growers on here later. I've never grown in pots outside. I always tilled the ground and planted 'em. I tilled in lots of my homemade compost. Come flower time, I'd topdress with ashes.

There'll be some pot growers on here later. I've never grown in pots outside. I always tilled the ground and planted 'em. I tilled in lots of my homemade compost. Come flower time, I'd topdress with ashes.
I start feeding at 7-10 day old and continue until the last 2 weeks nothing but water.

What soil do you have in the pots will make a difference. Generally in flower you reduce the nitrogen some and up the phosphorus and potassium. N-P-K is how it's shown in nutrients, in the same order. If you have a hot soil mix, you may not need much at all. If you're in coco, peat, or some inert media, then add bloom nutrients which will be richer in the P and K.
If they are healthy, keep doing what you're doing. I gave my neighbor a clone in a pot of promix. She's been feeding it general purpose Miracle-Gro and it's doing at least as well as mine which get Jack's Bloom boost formula. Go figure. Hers seem to be flowering a bit quicker without the bloom ferts and the leaves are much darker green, likely from the MG's nitrogen.

Latest posts

Back