northern lights indoor ??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mia

Reaction score
hi, i am new here. i will be growing northern lights indoor this year. my light is a 600 watt hps, my method is sea of green= one cola bud per 6 inch square container. i would like to try sensi, or nirvana for my northern light selection, however i do not know which is the best. can anyone give me just an estimate in grams ,per cola flowering at 10 - 12 inches. i am only asking for an estimate based on your well appreciated opinions, as well as which company , sensi or nirvana...... thank you for your time, mia

If it was me I would go with Sensi just cause they always have excellent quality strains. Good luck with your grow regardless

Well, the other members will tell you that I am too biased, because I just had issues with certain genetics by Nirvana. But if Sensi's Black Domina, my present grow, is anything to go by, then I'd go for Sensi's genetics frankly. I believe for reasons too long to go into here, that you will get a more genetically stable product. Or to put it another way, you get what you pay for...

I've not grown sensi's, but I have grown nirvana's and several others NL, and in my oppinion Dr. Atomics NL was the best I grew out of 4 or 5 different types over the yrs. These are the ones I have seemed to always go back to and grow several times. They also seemed to be a more stable strain, all plants are usually pretty equal, instead of haveing 2 or 3 different pheno's from a pack of 10 seeds.

But you will find that everyone has different oppinions on questions like this. Your best bet is to go with as many different breeders as you can, and decide for yourself what you like best. If your stuck on those 2 breeders get from both, and decide.

Latest posts

Back