This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweet Sativa

No Pavement? No Problem!
Reaction score
I have one surviving plant from a few seeds that I started back in April. I can see that it is female from pics that I've seen. I'm so excited because this is my first time growing. I have to go look at it about every five min because its so pretty and I'm darn proud of myself. Is this normal?

No shame in feeling proud of what you are growing :)
good luck with the lady!
Welcome to MP

Of course its normal, I hang out with my plants all the time ! I think my wife even get jelouse sometimes :D

Is peeing into a head wind normal ....of course it is ! Get a mirror and look at 2 plants or better yet get 8 mirrors and grow 16 clones ! You'll be fine !

chris1974 said:
Of course its normal, I hang out with my plants all the time ! I think my wife even get jelouse sometimes :D

Lol! Do you ever talk to them or play music for them? I've heard that can have a positive effect on plant growth.

Well as crazy as it sounds YES ! I do talk to them and when Im in working on my room I always play some good ol classic rock! usually Peter Frampton... they like him :D

Latest posts

Back