need some advice on strains and yield please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mia

Reaction score
hello all, i am new on here. i would like to grow northern lights from nirvana or sensi... which is better?? i am also interested in white russian, and chronic. i am not new to growing but have only grew big bud and passion 1 .... i was not happy with either, the yield was usually very good thru the years, but didnt seem very potent. i usually do grow both indoors and out . i will not lie, some is for friends and personal, a bunch is for commercial. my quest is to find a strain with a high thc,high yield, fairly easy to grow indica. i have searched the posts, and it seems the more i read ,the more differing opinions i get. this year i will be growing outdoors first. thank you for your time, and any help would be appreciated.

I haven't grown sensi's NL, but I've grown Nirvana's and a few others...IMO Dr.Atomic has the best NL, as far as potency, and yeild.

Well first of all, you want to say for medicinal or dispensary and avoid the wording commercial.
If you can find Oddyssey in your area, it is a potent, hardy, 100% Indica which supposedly tested at 25% THC. My patients love it, the dispensary loves it and that is what is in the jar...Blue Dream is also a high yielder that I know of, however have not grown.
What is your definition of high yield, cause that varies as well. I do not consider one oz per plant a high yield. For Hydro it varies and Oddyssey is a solid tight nug that can produce in a low ceilinged shed close to 84g per healthy plant. People around here like Kush's, and I do not, however I am growing Elephant Purple and it has Kush and Sativa tendencies with little known information.
I love LAVENDAR all around triple threat..Easy, nice nugs and everyone loves it.

I just finished 2 NL girls from sensi ,I wasn't that impressed. Don't get me wrong they were good. But the Hog I grew kicked ***. Big yeilds , quality smoke. The Hog won a Cannibis Cup in 02. Its the real deal. Also like Pot of Gold by The Flying Dutchman.

Nice...I have not grown from seed in over a year and that was seed from my brother....Generally, there are enough growers in this area to network with...so clones it is..I have grown a lot of different strains over the past three years...and my Oddy is the best ever. This is the last sensi star tray we did...

Right now, I have GDP and Lav, discontinuing and looking for the holy grail, for outdoors....If the EP is good...great, if not...we are kind of not going to be happy campers...We have the room, the set up area...and all compliancy in order for a good grow this year...outdoors....Running three trays off set by maybe a week between and me trimming it all is getting old....lol

I like Morning Star, Bubble Berry and a few others...but the partner said no to them and we lost the BB to bugs or something...heat stress...always something...

I never had an issue with Powder Mildew until Master, Purple and other Kush came into the sheds....

IMG_0265_1 sensei star.jpg

She had some nute issues...but too late in the game to correct..harvested full...and that was what mattered..

A lot of people around here..want the purps only...or super silver haze, and sour d crosses...I did not like growing either of those or flo romulan...tangled mess to trim..icky sticky sour d....Big Buddha Cheese was a nice one..but we discontinued it..

Latest posts

Back