my first sprout!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
curiouscat420 said:
ok, i just spoke with my guy and i guess i should not transplant them into the clay pellets, but rather into rockwool that has a bigger hole... i guess pete pellets werent the best idea for this setup...

I have never used pete pellets but couldn't you gently soak and remove the pete debris in ph balanced water, then transplant into the clay pellets. Just an idea:)

i already went to the shop and picked up some rockwool... and some extra's for clones... seems easier and cleaner anyway..

update...
here they are... the taller one in the first two pics is big bang, the other is HImalayan gold. i am at 7 days since germ...:D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

curiouscat420 said:
you know, i dont know if there is anything else i can read really...before i even purchased one item for my space i did about 2 months of research.. i always "measure three times" before cutting... just making sure i dont mix up one or two of the steps along the way...

There allways more to read my friend...everytime you have a question..you need to read the answer...or just ask someone all the time..IMO..if you had done your reading and reasearch..the first question in the thread start would not have been asked..Not trying to bust yer bubble..But this is another funny post..Good luck 2U;)

4u2sm0ke said:
There allways more to read my friend...everytime you have a question..you need to read the answer...or just ask someone all the time..IMO..if you had done your reading and reasearch..the first question in the thread start would not have been asked..Not trying to bust yer bubble..But this is another funny post..Good luck 2U;)

well, your probably right... i do tend to ask questions over and over and get as many different answers as i can, then make my decision... that's how i came up with my username for this site... i constantly ask questions, maybe the same ones sometimes, but that is just to see ALL angles...

i was always told, Smart people learn from their mistakes, geniuses learn from others mistakes....

i totally agree, i have already flushed my system and i have taken extra measures to ensure that does NOT happen... I did however speak with my "guy" and he mentioned the filter in my pump can handle the small amounts that may have fallen through...

curiouscat420 said:
well, your probably right... i do tend to ask questions over and over and get as many different answers as i can, then make my decision... that's how i came up with my username for this site... i constantly ask questions, maybe the same ones sometimes, but that is just to see ALL angles...

i was always told, Smart people learn from their mistakes, geniuses learn from others mistakes....

:aok: i read it as "Curiosity Kills the Cat"..:rofl:

kalikisu said:
Slow down cowboy let the baby grow alittle. GREEN MOJO:ccc:

:bong:please,,no using Cowboy's name in vain. :bong: :D

4u2sm0ke said:
:aok: i read it as "Curiosity Kills the Cat"..:rofl:

obviously you aren't aware of the connotation of that phrase. but i appreciate your input.

Latest posts

Back