Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham Trotman

Reaction score
First time grower not sure what I’m doing wrong as you can see my leaves are turning yellow. Any help greatly appreciate it.

Attachments

• IMG_1992.jpeg
    IMG_1992.jpeg
    2.8 MB
  • IMG_1990.jpeg
    IMG_1990.jpeg
    2.8 MB
Your plants are taking what they need from them. It's natural. Trim them off and keep doing what you're doing.
I jumped to conclusions at first. My area had some well below normal temperatures recently. 3 nights of 37 degrees. It hit everything hard. Leaves are dieing and falling from the trees. It effected all 9 strains I'm growing differently. The biggest changes were my potted plants. Many of my larger fan Leaves are turning yellow on some. Many factors to consider. I have one stain with one potted and one in the ground. After that cold snap they don't compare the same in the looks of the leaves.

First time grower not sure what I’m doing wrong as you can see my leaves are turning yellow. Any help greatly appreciate it.
Yes they look like they are in the last 2 weeks. The plant will use the nitrogen from your fan leaves as it matures. I love to see the yellowing starting after the buds are nice and solid. You are doing great. Just water from now on. If you have a loop start checking trichomes. I will bet you they are all milky white now. 😁 yours are bigger than my first time. Great effort!

Latest posts

Back