Carbon Filter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road To Zion

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new , but have reading the useful information in this forum for quite a while. I now plan on growing this plant . But first I must examine the precautions and respect the risk.

The grow cabinet I plan on growing in will be 24"x 24" and 48" tall. Will a carbon filter be able to conceal the smell for lets say 5-10 plants?

welcome RTZ, and yes it will. i got mine for 100 bucks and it works great. thc is right, you can make a functional one cheap...but i had more money than motivation at the time i needed mine.

you absolutely need a carbon filter.....and a squirrel cage fan to pull enuf cfm to make it effective.

masking the smell is a giveaway as well.

that seems like a rather small grow cab for that many plants, your going to really need to promote small plants by containing the roots or some kinda stunter i think. peace.

allgrownup said:
you absolutely need a carbon filter.....and a squirrel cage fan to pull enuf cfm to make it effective.

masking the smell is a giveaway as well.

that seems like a rather small grow cab for that many plants, your going to really need to promote small plants by containing the roots or some kinda stunter i think. peace.
you might need that for a big grow but i personally dont think you need it for 2ft by 2ft by 4ft. I think a 5 gallon bucket some ONA and water absorbing crystals with a fan in the lid wil do the trick

yeah rigt...it will stink your house out no matter what...plus the noise...:woohoo:

I've got a carbon filter with a 6 inch Vortex fan and it blows into my attic. Zero smell outside the house and I live in suburbia. Inside the house, the air is moving fast enough in my grow room that it really only smells in my flowering tent.
I highly recommend both a carbon filter and the Vortex inline fan. Good stuff.

:yeahthat: 100% what Dr. Manny suggests.
I will vouch for him based on my current setup - 9 plants 6 weeks into flowering, almost no odor at all.

Latest posts

Back