G&M Herijuana x Blueberry/Chem Dawg SR x Nanda Devi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You sound like me Flower. I've had a few folks offer seeds or cuts. I just can't do it. I've got to much to go through first. I refuse to become a obsessed seed hound..lol. It's to addictive when ya get into that seed culture.

Oh, if I didn’t have anymore Hairberry seeds, I would take him up on it, but yeah, I probably have about 50 strains that I have not popped yet.
I am slowly, but methodically working through them.
I really don’t need more seeds, lol.

Oh, if I didn’t have anymore Hairberry seeds, I would take him up on it, but yeah, I probably have about 50 strains that I have not popped yet.
We are all in the same boat. It gets worse when you make your own crosses too. I wish I knew oldfogey when I first started growing. Buying seeds got expensive😁.

I fkd this grow up. Buzzed and pollinating don’t mix. I have 2 plants that are full of seeds. Not a big deal. I just don’t like it. The Dawg-Devi plant that has seeds galore is looking pretty lousy with very few amber. The other is looking good. Guessing the seeded plant is at its EOL. Probably chop it soon(early). The others will certainly go ‘2 moar weeks’.

Vaped a small bud from the ‘kinda stretchy’ seeded Heri-Berry. It is pretty strong medicine as a wise man once said. Looking forward to the ripe plants.

Chopped G&M #3. Leaves were getting bronze looking here and there and crispy. It is one of the zero stretch pair. Nice dense, fruity smelling buds. Finger hash looks purplish.
IMG_3253.jpeg
IMG_3257.jpeg

I appreciate it but I changed up a lot of what I normally do and kinda screwed the pooch on this grow.

I bought an Arizer Solo 2 vaporizer. My wife and I vaped a bit of the Heri-Berry that I chopped. It wasn’t dry yet but it vaped fine. And good golly, we got baked. Not sure if it was the strain or the fact that it still had all of its terpenes but that was certainly something we will be doing again. 🥴

I just bought a dry herb vape pen. I have asthma and should not be smoking. It is the only thing that helps though. I can eat an edible but I make them so strong so I can sleep. I cannot afford to be baked all day long.
I want just enough to take the edge off so I can function. I hope I chose wisely.

I have the Solo II, it's a fine flower vaporizer. I don't use it much these days, prefer fat doobies, but it transmits the herb flavors very well and will stretch your weed supply out almost indefinitely. My main issue with it was if you didn't smoke the entire little bowl in one setting, it was hard to clean. Given I got ten or more hits out of a bowl, I tended to get too baked. I usually take three or four drags of a joint at a time and repeat as necessary. My pool team would have a session during matches and we used a three toke limit to keep our pool shooting up to snuff.

Chopped G&M #3. Leaves were getting bronze looking here and there and crispy. It is one of the zero stretch pair. Nice dense, fruity smelling buds. Finger hash looks purplish.
View attachment 355753View attachment 355754

Nice looking stuff right here now... you really pushed her to the max, love the fade... buds look tight, hope the smoke is all you expect.. we miss you Matt (RIP). G&M rules.... hope you don't mind but I'm going to borrow this to share on a private thread for G&M Preservation Project ok.... nice bro.

Plus he's been over supplied by yours truly.. when you know Carty, your never in need of seeds... hehe.

Nice looking stuff right here now... you really pushed her to the max, love the fade... buds look tight, hope the smoke is all you expect.. we miss you Matt (RIP). G&M rules.... hope you don't mind but I'm going to borrow this to share on a private thread for G&M Preservation Project ok.... nice bro.
Thanks but the fade and golden color are an unintentional trick of lighting. They are actually dark greenish-purple. I will get a better white light pic in a little while and post those. The buds are indeed very tight and dense. Of course you(and anyone else) are free to share pics.

Some white light pics…
Heri-Berry ‘no stretch’ pheno
IMG_3271.jpeg
IMG_3272.jpeg

Heri-Berry ‘slight stretchh’ pheno
IMG_3273.jpeg

Dawg-Devi
IMG_3275.jpeg

More Heri-Berry ‘slight stretch’ with some fade(finally at 13 weeks of 12/12 lighting)
IMG_3276.jpeg
IMG_3277.jpeg

I found a male flower this morning on one of the Heri-Berry plants. I am not really surprised since I have read that is a species survival artifact for plants that are at ‘end of life’.

IMG_4700.jpeg
IMG_4701.jpeg
IMG_4723.jpeg

@Carty, these are the ones I grew.
Same strain.
You are welcome to use these pics, as well.

Latest posts

Back