First time smoking from pipe. Tasty weed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerrydixon

Reaction score
Hello,

Usually, I smoke joints with tobacco as weed is expensive over here (€50 for only 2.5 grams!!) but the other day I bought a cheap metal pipe and took a hit. The smoke felt a lot smoother and tasted fruity. I never get a good taste of the weed when I smoke a joint, am I using too much tobacco?

And about the pipe, after smoking a pinch of green in the bowl, I felt a bit strange and nervous or something. I was relaxed at the time and never got this when smoking joints. Also, I felt little or nothing after using the pipe (apart from what's stated above) and thought maybe I should've smoked another bowl but didn't want to waste more weed since I didn't enjoy it as much as I would a joint. Any tips?

The only thing I liked about the pipe is that the smoke felt smooth and tasted good.

Hello,

Usually, I smoke joints with tobacco as weed is expensive over here (€50 for only 2.5 grams!!) but the other day I bought a cheap metal pipe and took a hit. The smoke felt a lot smoother and tasted fruity. I never get a good taste of the weed when I smoke a joint, am I using too much tobacco?

And about the pipe, after smoking a pinch of green in the bowl, I felt a bit strange and nervous or something. I was relaxed at the time and never got this when smoking joints. Also, I felt little or nothing after using the Girly pipes (apart from what's stated above) and thought maybe I should've smoked another bowl but didn't want to waste more weed since I didn't enjoy it as much as I would a joint. Any tips?

The only thing I liked about the pipe is that the smoke felt smooth and tasted good.
thanks in advance for any help

It sounds like you might be using too much tobacco in your joints, which could be overpowering the taste of the weed. Using less tobacco or trying a different rolling technique might help you taste the weed more.
As for feeling strange and nervous after using the pipe, it could be due to smoking too much or the difference in the way your body processes the THC when smoking from a pipe compared to a joint. It's also possible that the strain of weed you used in the pipe could be affecting you differently.
If you ever have concerns about substance abuse or want more information, consider reaching out to professionals like substance abuse kileen, who can provide guidance and support.

Last edited:
Had a good friend that used to mix tobacco in with his weed. It's a habit he got working for Uncle Sam while stationed in Germany.

Welcome to the Passion, Makhiho!

Latest posts

Back