Bugus Monkey's new and improved puzzle basement and various ramblings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not getting donkey dong type buds. They are all real chunky and nice decent looking and size is fine it is just not that shape. Haven't for a couple runs now. Not sure if it's methodology or just strain related yet. There was a piece that fell off about 10 days ago and it's good stuff. I will get my computer scope going this weekend and get some pictures up. I'm still waiting. May 19 should be 11 weeks from the flip.

BM try using beneficial additives. Amino acids of various types vitamins molasses kelp humic fulvic acids and silica to name some. I add a dozen additives aside from the base nutes and the plants love it.

L
Yeah that too complicated for me I just use Jacks 20 20 20 and at flower I add Calmag
LOl yeah i understand and i had been doing the same for decades until a year ago when i learned the benefits of all these additives. Plants love different sources of different things in little amounts. Besides i am in hydro so i have to supplement everything. BM was saying that he would like "donkey kong" looking buds so i am suggesting a way to try. The improvement in my garden was drastic like double what it used to be.

BM try using beneficial additives. Amino acids of various types vitamins molasses kelp humic fulvic acids and silica to name some. I add a dozen additives aside from the base nutes and the plants love it.
I've been using recharge which has all those, plus kelp, helpful microbes, myco and more. Plants smile after every dose of it.

I've been using recharge which has all those, plus kelp, helpful microbes, myco and more. Plants smile after every dose of it.
Yes i can see the value of this product but is too steep of a price if you know what you are doing and you need to use a big quantity. Microbes are already in soil you only have to feed them. I used jadam microbes a couple of times but noticed that in my hydro system i am not needing to supplement often as they are alive and well in the rocks and i need to keep them and lower the bad ones. Using things like lactic acid and vinegar are a great way besides trying to keep temps down but i was able to go with very high temps with these methods. I got to these conclusions when the environment was perfect the bacteria thrive to very high levels without adding anything.

Latest posts

Back