Return of the Jedi...Super Lemon Haze & Vanilla Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJ20

Super Sativa
Reaction score
I'z back..after failing @ one fo my first grows of one of my daydream strains (Super Lemon Haze: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61093&highlight=super+lemon+haze), tears,trying and failing, I think i've got it this time.

Vanilla Kush is to the left, Super Lemon Haze is to the right.The kush was placed in flower around June 15th, with the haze going into flowers about 12 days after.
Gravel and coco peat is used for the kush, straight coco peat for the haze.The haze is starting to crave more nutrients and showing signs of lack.I need to up my dosage.
I fertilize every 2 days religiously.I have 2 clones of each, took them yesterday, and they seem responsive to light as they're bending out of their containers..I have the clones laying in a tray of water, leaves facing down on the water surface..couldn't see why this wouldn't work versus a dome and misting repeatedly..we will see how they come along.
Meanwhile..hope ya'll like, please forgive my hoodless design, pressure from the girlfriend is what it was.Tell me what ya'll think..

2013_07_04_020.jpg

2013_07_04_019.jpg

IMG_3232.jpg

IMG_3233.jpg

IMG_3234.jpg

IMG_3235.jpg

IMG_3236.jpg

IMG_3237.jpg

IMG_3238.jpg

IMG_3239.jpg

Daam when i saw jedi i thought yee haw lol Jedi is going to be one of my next strains to produce 45 - 55 day and i have read 1900 grams per m2 harvests that is just plain wicked
But beware of the price of seeds lol 400.00 plus for 43.5 percent THC

Plant height: Short/Medium/Medium 3-4' tall at finish THC level % THC level %: 43.5% Flowering times Flowering times: 55-60 Days Yield Yield: DENSE HEAVY 1600 g/m2 Grows Grows: Indoors/Outdoors/Greenhouse Strain Genetics Strain Genetics: Jedi 41 % THC crossed with our unreleased 46% White Death Star Grow Difficulty Grow Difficulty: Easy Plant Odor Plant Odor: Low Smoke Flavor Smoke Flavor: Earthy yet Smooth on lungs This is an exclusive copy genetics of this strain

Anyways to the op looking good

nice, white pot looks to need a lil more nitro with the lighter green new groth maybe? gl on grow will be trolling

^^Not sure if it is a definicieny..I see that other growers also experience this from time to time.

Did a search on skywalker/jedi and dind't even know these strains existed..loved star wars as a kid, me thinks these 2 are on my next list :)

They look beautiful man, looking really good. The one on the far right that has a slight color change? I've got the same thing. Mine has started to do that and it has massively slowed down in growth... Has yours done the same thing?

Other than that looking amazing mate I can't wait to watch yours progress and have someone else growing in coco

Can't say that i've noticed a slow down in growth...I seldom check them with the light on..growth has literally exploded since i put them into flower, and i can't say i've noticed the yellowing while they were in veg state..I don't think the yellow is still there as we speak.
That makes the 2 of us growing in coco! The more the merrier lol

I've just ordered some Super Lemon Haze seeds so I'm looking forward to following this. So what have you got for lights and what are you using for nutes?

I've got a 400wHPS for flower lights.I veg using 2x3 foot fluros and 1x40w fluro.Nutes are a custom blend of maybe 4 to 6 different individual liquid and powder based nutrients..yeah, i'm crazy like that :) I always supplement my nute mix with trace elements,epsom salts and calcium powder. 2 days water, 1 day fertilize.

MJ20 said:
Can't say that i've noticed a slow down in growth...I seldom check them with the light on..growth has literally exploded since i put them into flower, and i can't say i've noticed the yellowing while they were in veg state..I don't think the yellow is still there as we speak.
That makes the 2 of us growing in coco! The more the merrier lol

I'm glad yours hasn't mate, I'm still I'm the veg it's only early days ill post some more photos tonight, I'm proberly just being over protective haha.

How long have you been in flowing for?

So far (it's only my first grow) I'm loving the coco "COCO POWER"

The VK started flowering between the 10th-15th June,the SLH was the 28th June.Coco does seem to ooffer better aeration qualities over the gravel..+1 Coco. Attached is a little update..my clones are starting to ketch, will post pics in a day or 2 :) (Also Coco)

IMG_3339.jpg

IMG_3340.jpg

IMG_3341.jpg

IMG_3342.jpg

Various pics of different angles..most recent pic is the biggest one on the right from about a week ago.The haze was rootbound and needed to be transferred to a bigger pot, caught it just in time.The haze is definitely looking frostier than the kush, even though the kush has been flowering for a longer period of time.They're taking alot more fertiliser now.I may cut the kush week after next, the haze at months end or soon after.

IMG_3345.jpg

IMG_3348.jpg

IMG_3364.jpg

IMG_3367.jpg

IMG_3371.jpg

IMG_3375.jpg

Latest posts

Back