My Dog Ate My Stash!!!! Pics...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OGKushman

Don’t eat that pancake.
Reaction score
So my dog is a 1.5 year old jack-russel/wire-hair terrier. She has recently grown fond of marijuana. She comes and sits on my lap when I smoke, she eats my stems and leaves off the table, and pulls leaves off my plants if I let her in the room! :rofl:...wait, what?

I always got a kick out of it ... until tonight. I came home to a drunk pup growling at me while running away into the walls!
:holysheep:

I was like, "what the heck is wrong with her?!" I go looking in the kitchen and find that she has got up on the counter, grabbed some sealed treats, and taken a few good bites out of a cannabutter peanut-butter crunch crispy! Oh yea...

...she is doing good now. Sleeping. :D

IMG_3230.JPG

IMG_3233.JPG

IMG_3229.JPG

IMG_3234.JPG

IMG_3237.JPG

Yea, she is too smart for her own good. I mean, they were edibles! Not even smoke. She just loves the smell!?

If you look at the pic, its almost like she read the packages' description before she decided on the peanut butter...:rofl:

too frickin' funny man....poor dog looks blasted....my dog did that once...then he ate till he puked, then ate the puke...i had never before heard a dog whimper while eating

Lickin her lips in slow motion must have been hi-larious to see:rofl:

PUFF MONKEY said:
too frickin' funny man....poor dog looks blasted....my dog did that once...then he ate till he puked, then ate the puke...i had never before heard a dog whimper while eating
:rofl:

buhahahahaaaaa that one made me spit out my Cheerios!

OMG she looks so wasted :rofl:

That must have been really funny to watch.

:peace:

poor dog lol, had a ferret named dorito.... guess where i kept my stash in high school.

In the ferret????? In the Doritos???
WHERE!!!!????

LOL OGK you better keep an eye on your cheerios, when she wakes up----munchies. Cute dog too. I have a 3yr old JRT. Gotta love their spirit.

Those were strong, she is still out about 12 hours later :rofl:

Really groggy

I did a check on the web for effects of weed on rabbits as when I pulled the male and hermies I put them in the kitchen until I could pull them from the buckets and take them out. The rabbits are usually very picky as to what they will and will not eat. They had not touched them all day but suddenly caught them yanking leaves and gobbling them down. Turns out humans have to eat a third of their weight in 15 minutes before suffering ill effects. Of course that is raw weed. Don't know how that translates into condensed oils or butter.

Sounds like he got a little freaked before passing out.

Awww....poor pooch, poor OG.....glad to hear she is doing okay...
lesson, put all edibles out of reach of children and small animals.

poor doggy! lol...my friend used to smoke her weenie dog out, the dog got addicted and stole a bag leaving it under her mothers bed for her mother to find...Not good.

Whewww,

That's got to set a new record, for shooting milk across the table, through my nose, LOL That's some funny stuff. :rofl:

My cat decided that he wanted to go vegetarian, and he had found my stash. Now you gotta bear in mind that my cat gets totally wasted on catnip, serious, I've seen him walk through the kitchen and if I make a noise he will keep walking while looking right at me, the funny part is he walks right into walls while he is busy trying to shoot darts at me with his eyes. :rant:

No joke, he would roll and smoke the stuff if his paws could manage it. But this time he got my stash, I found him passed out in some sunlight, and he was as limp as a dish-towel, I mean he was seriously out of it. In the meantime my daughters lab decided that cat crunchies with pot in it was also the bomb.

I saw half chewed cat crunchies scattered across the floor in the basement.
All I could think was, Oh, just shoot me now, but since then I have figured out that even cop dogs don't sniff their way up around the ceiling. LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

I dunno... she may have been confused for a bit but she doesn't look any worse for the wear. She looks quite content in pic #2... My fave!:cool: You better hide it pretty good now that she's had some... Mmmmmmm...:eek:

lol thats funny as hell at least it wasnt the whole bag i guess..lol

LOL OG - my dog could use some of that! lol

King Kahuuna - thanks for the funny! The milk through the nose made me think of my brother (I made him laugh once and milk came out his nose.) The part about your cat watchin' you while walking was flippin' hilarious! (made me think of Meet the Parents... "I'm watchin' you Focker" lol

p.s. Are cat crunchies what I think they are? (cat poo?)

ML

:spit:

Too funny.

I don't advocate intentionally giving mj to any animal, but damn sometimes those dogs are unstoppable. Recently I've found my dog on the kitchen table drinking the kids chocolate milk!!!! Such animals, I tell you.

:p

she gobbled a nug tonight, almost no affect on her. :rofl:

either she is building a tolerance??? or i suspect there was not enough decarboxylized THC. bahahaaaa

Latest posts

Back