Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just took a branch of LA C and it doesn't look ready at all. All cloudy. if you squint you can see one amber. I think it will have to come down this weekend ready or not. rain is coming.

Umbra, i have found a couple of small worms with a bit or worm **** that needed to be removed.. I think they are from the small white moths that lay an egg and produce a worm that eats and poops, is that what you are thinking too? I have never had them before but i will next year now that i have this year. Anything to do but hand pick? I can't think of anything.

I always shake the soup out of mine too because of dust. and dirt and debris.

Hi Rose. We had those caterpillars this year. We sprayed with some insecticidal soap made for those buggers, and they stopped feeding immediately. When harvested we found a couple still alive, but they weren't feeding on the plants anymore. But since you are taking the plants in a matter of days, hand picking is all you can do. We didn't see the ones we had until trimming, because they were so deep and the buds so dense.

2 years ago I was going out every morning picking them off. last 2 years ,only one this year. I kill the moths in the grass with tick poison. wanted to kill the ticks 2 years ago we had a bad tick infestation around here. So I put some granule stuff and the moths were flopping everywhere . Seems that is where they hide during the day.

I hate me some bugs !-- Been thinking about this mom and pop grow we gonna set up !-- See if I got this right !-- For a constant grow -- I need 3 grow areas !- One as a clone station -- One as a veg. area for after they root -- and one for bloom !-- Should I want to do any breeding I need another area !-- I'll need a drying processing area and one of Roses drying racks and got to have one of them trimmers -- I also got to have one of those desk top CO2 hash oil machines Umbra told me about !-- A small batch homogenizer -- and lots of jars ! -- Anything else ?--

How about an afternoon puff.... Keef hope that you have lots of room....& $$$$$ Looks like a big order already.

Hey Cane -- getting my afternoon burn on !-- I'm thinking 3 bedroom grow house down the line !-- 6 months before the end of prohibition -- I get the spare bedroom !-- I've got an adequate cloning station -- Turn my present bloom into Veg .-- Set the spare room up for bloom !-- Right now if I do any breeding I'm able to move the male outside and take the girls out for a date couple times over a week !-- One of those grow tents like Kraven has would be great !-- Kraven was that a 6 or 8 spot aerocloner U got ?-- did it come with baskets and collars ?-- Anyway -- I just had that pipe ?

Wow, that's all I can say about work right now!!! OMG and wow, just over and over. There is no way to even explain the pickle I appear to be in for doing my job. I'm fearful, stressed, angry and frustrated. Add that to the other "non job, I just buried my mom a few weeks ago" ** that I'm trying to get through and I'm simply at a point of breakage...."smokin' like a tar kettle over here" PK x Heri take me away.

Kraven Smoke it up Bra... Relax.. You did the right thing f'em...

You stood up for what's right. The right thing and the easy thing are rarely the same.

Kraven, what happened now? Do i need to go beat somebody up?

Keef you and RWS need to buy the house next door to me. split level though.. but has like 5 bedrooms huge house.. You could borrow my stuff. no cool southern stuff though, just mr rb, and he is hardly southern any more.

Keef would bring that Southern x Cajun mix to your neighborhood. Wouldn't ever be the same!!

Let the weed help U Kraven !-- Kraven U working a veg. and bloom aren't U ?-- What about U Cane ?- Run a cycle from seed to harvest then start over ?-- When ya'll plan to start your next cycle ? --- Oh!-- I got 2 magnificent BPU-X - Blueberry Blast sexing now -- No girl parts yet but good news is no boy parts yet either !-- I gotta go to Wallyworld and get the stuff I need to start a half dozen of each of the seed from Umbra - divide rest of them up and get them out soon !--

I went to a meeting stoned to the max, lol. I start talking about using acoustic shock waves to shatter tissue in surgical procedures and wind up talking about electron spin resonance for imaging. They said, " so would you be open to a entry level bench tech job?"

Umbra to Much!!!

Keef I am still on my first grow seed to harvest only have a 3'6"x4'6" closet in an unheated garage..so a winter grow would be tough. Plus have people coming to install a solar array on the house sometime this winter..

Hey Rose one time RWS was offered a job in New Mexico and asked how far it was to the beach from there ?-- U see what I'm working with here ?-- So that's how U end up being a pot farmer at the beach !-- I wish I had all my gear working !-- got a couple empty boxes and light in bloom waiting on plants !-- Umbra we used to use a thing called a CUSA machine in surgery !-- An ultrasonic whip that destroyed tissue which was then washed away thru a suction head !- bet it has come a long way since then !

CUSA= cavitron ultrasonic surgical aspirator. I know it well. The same concept was used for phacoemulsification for cataract surgery. I knew a few guys at Cooper Laboratories. I remember when NEC came out with a similar product and they called it NUSA. Parker Montgomery was the CEO and lived in Carmel. He flew to San Jose everyday.
Rose, they didn't even give me a chance to say anything. They thanked me for my time, and I petted the company dog at the meeting.

Umbra I was assisting with cataract surgery before Phaco -- Changed everything !-- I spent 36 hours once as we slowly used the CUSA to remove a tumor wrapped around the optic nerve !--

What's for supper tonight ?-- I got the wife loaded and she decided to cook a Cajun Meatloaf tonight !-- - Pound of ground pork a pound of hamburger (80/20) -- sauteed onion, celery , Bell pepper , green onions in Cajun seasoning -- mix sauteed veggies and into meat mixture after it cools -- reserve about 25% for tomato topping !-- Add eggs and cracker crumbs mix throughly and bake at 350 for hour and a half !- add reserved seasoning to tomato sauce and simmer !-- Cover meatloaf with tomato sauce mixture for last half hour uncovered ! One of my favs !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back