Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraven they are lucky to have you. I hope you are lucky to have them.

Do the low temperatures signal the plant to get its butt in gear and bloom or is the decreasing light? We have had two cold nights and i have cola's that weren't there before.
Is it both? Umbra??? do you know ? anyone?

i painted a milk can today. Have a good evening and weekend you ofcs. See ya tamale.

Wait a minute Cuz !-- What U mean by "full time" ?-- U mean like a jjjj ?-- Jjjoo -- bob?-- I can't even say that word !-- I been running this SOG rotation for 2 years is that what U mean !-- I don't be punching no clock or such !

Well it WOULD be a little easier if it was legal !--- Growing weed ain't a job !-- it's just what we do !

Yes the temps make a huge difference in the bud formation and density. The last 3 to 4 weeks you want at least a 10* difference from day to night. This helps set the flowers. We are getting a 40* difference from day to night and the buds are kicking in.

Umbra -- I haven't tried yet but I think I can do it by changing my res. temp instead of air temp -- BOTH !!!-- Set the flowers and bring out the colors !!-- U da Man !

Umbra -- They after a sterile triploid feminized seed so they can grow fields of Sensi weed without having to cull males !-- Not sure I like that !

Morning O.F.C. !-- Woulda went away for the big weekend - but I live at the beach !-- Smells like someone been smoking weed on my back patio this morning !--

morning folks, i feel like the dogs have been dragging me around this morning. watched my grand son play football last night. he is jv but plays sv also. i'll get me a bowl going here in just a minute and have me some coffee too.

A mime is a terrible thing to lose !-- and be alert -- the world needs more lerts !

Morning folks. Got up ,,toked and watched my favorite Documentary by Bill Mayer called Religulous,,,funny as hell. Yehaaaaaaaa

Are you talking a can of rustoleum or all artsy fartsy? If it's artsy, pics!

Good morning boys and DD and THG, Hippie, it is a can of Rustoleum...lol and i am trying to figure out what I can use as a stencil to make polka dots on the top part of it. Something small and round that i could just dip in the paint and apply, any ideas? no running, crisp line?

WE GOT RAIN!!!!! WOO HOOn I sure hope they got it up north on the fires.

It is very cool here this morning 50 something.

Thank you Umbra, that explains it. I swear i went to bed one night and there were a couple small colas, the next morning everything had colas...Never have i seen that before.
Your plants are looking good. I sure hope they can finish too.

A rainy day here to start the holiday weekend. Works for me.. I feel a nap coming on.

Mid 90s today humidity is high and not much wind !-- Where's Kraven ?-- that looked like an aero cloner he got just wanted more 411on it !-- I can't do CO2 enhancement or temp changes yet but I do what I can !-- I'm chasing genetics for now !-- I'm aware that I don't get the plants full potential growing the way I do but the genetics are there !-- They blow the whistle one thing I won't want for is clones !-- I have until then to build up my harem !-- Be chasing legends until then ! Mane !-- them caps just kicked in !--

ok, i am way too stoned for pre 8 am. what was i thinking? Geez.

I too wonder where our Kraven is.

I hope we get our normal wind follow rain so the girls dry out, i don't want to go out and shake them while it is still raining.. Such a desert wus i am...Seattlelites would snear and say this isn't even rain. Burr... ok, back to napping.. no more pot for a bit rb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back